The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned

5 posters

Go down

banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned Empty banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned

Post by albert123245 September 1st 2008, 7:27 pm

i got banned, because of a problem ,and then i got unbanned, and i still cant log in!!!! its says im still banned!!! but my forum administrator, keeps telling me im unbanned!!! please helps me!1 Sad Sad Sad Sad
albert123245

Language : english

Back to top Go down

banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned Empty Re: banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned

Post by kylesmummy06 September 1st 2008, 9:47 pm

Obviously if you are not the owner of the site there isnt much we can do you will have to tell the admin you are still banned and if he still says your are not then ask him to report it.
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned Empty Re: banned, been unbanned, and cant get back onto, and its says im still banned

Post by And5 September 1st 2008, 9:49 pm

try to delete the cookies
And5
And5

Male Posts : 3
Language : Portuguese,Spanish,English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2008, 9:58 pm

albert123245 wrote:i got banned, because of a problem ,and then i got unbanned, and i still cant log in!!!! its says im still banned!!! but my forum administrator, keeps telling me im unbanned!!! please helps me!1 Sad Sad Sad Sad
thats kinda weird, umm. delete the cookies in the browswers page. theres a button on each forum, that says delete board cookies. press that, and let me know what happens

Back to top Go down

Post by z4mboni September 1st 2008, 10:03 pm

:wééé: you bad boy got banned LOL haha :wééé:
z4mboni
z4mboni
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by And5 September 1st 2008, 10:04 pm

lol
And5
And5

Male Posts : 3
Language : Portuguese,Spanish,English

Back to top Go down

Post by albert123245 September 2nd 2008, 4:09 am

but i cant get back on, it just shows the page that says im banned, pleaase helps me!!
albert123245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2008, 5:39 am

contact your forum administrator and tell them to report it to us here... we can give him directions to fix this problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by albert123245 September 4th 2008, 2:32 am

well, i asked him to, but, he deleted me, cuz i asked him to and it says im still banned
albert123245

Back to top Go down

Post by haitsmaboy September 4th 2008, 2:43 am

The administrator has probably banned your IP address. Ask him to check that.
haitsmaboy
haitsmaboy
Forumember

Male Posts : 85
Language : English

http://www.wdw-kids.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by albert123245 September 4th 2008, 3:23 am

the administrator is zak506
albert123245

Back to top Go down