The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update

+72
Andy
Fleur de Lis
efbe
kevlar
busybee
adaywithmylove
Elwyse
chowbaaron
jubrilaya
Jimmy574
Aaddicted808
Queen of the World!
MeiZhen
xfycox
RayneK
rellison8
SxTxAxRxRxY
peter parker
XD375
Mikeric
runawayhorses
-Wing-
Schabbs
final fantasy
lestersantos
Kingbry
ifzombie
The_Great_WZ
roccityroller
Leapy
CINDY
Wench
combattuk
ccuk
JulieG
KiiD CuDii
Comic
alffian
spiritcharms
Misery_Kitty
john waller 10328
TUQUAN
Matamo
melodiccolor
Data2link
MasterTzu
carlfan
BlueStang07-Admin
Disaster92
TB
Burning 2k8
Vypra
musket
Shadow
Macsforever
MyOwnInsanity
middo2
jediwarrior
bootcoot
Guernsey Donkey
littlepeddler
MCL101
Bootlegger
dannitaxoxo
§çà®Fãçë™
endless013
paor
Mr.Killerguitar
Huma
PurpleUnicorn
kylesmummy06
Animal Lover
76 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 Empty [Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update

Post by Guest September 17th 2008, 11:48 am

First topic message reminder :

uesr list background colour as gone and the messages background colour as gone crazy too

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 Chatbox

Back to top Go down

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 12:08 am

Thread is now the Only-Topic due the large number of members opening topics about the same issue.

Back to top Go down

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 Empty Re: [Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update

Post by middo2 September 19th 2008, 12:25 am

I have a problem with mine...in the bottom of it, half of it is covered up and the sentences are in a white background...
middo2
middo2
Forumember

Language : English

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 4:45 am

ok well since you locked my topic about it lol, do you know how long its going to be before they fix the prob's with the chatboxs?? since it has been going on(the bug) the whole forum is kinda stuffed up(missing buttons only showing links etc)
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Male Posts : 76
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 4:48 am

MyOwnInsanity wrote:ok well since you locked my topic about it lol, do you know how long its going to be before they fix the prob's with the chatboxs?? since it has been going on(the bug) the whole forum is kinda stuffed up(missing buttons only showing links etc)
The Technicians have been informed and are working on a fix. I don't know when it will be completed, but in the meantime, please bear with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 4:50 am

dont worry i am being as patient as i can be lol, i know they will have it fixed asap Smile
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootlegger September 19th 2008, 5:04 am

I think they are working on it now cause mine is changeing back & forth some. LOL!
Bootlegger
Bootlegger
Forumember

Male Posts : 84

http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 5:06 am

Bootlegger wrote:I think they are working on it now cause mine is changeing back & forth some. LOL!
lucky you mines not lol
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootlegger September 19th 2008, 5:18 am

MyOwnInsanity wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:I think they are working on it now cause mine is changeing back & forth some. LOL!
lucky you mines not lol

The background color on mine has changed and the auto refresh has re appeared. Very good still having problems seeing the bottom line though.
Bootlegger
Bootlegger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Macsforever September 19th 2008, 6:46 am

I still have the forum's background in place of the solid color, and the auto refresh is also absent.
Macsforever
Macsforever

Male Posts : 19

http://machalotuts.phpbb9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow September 19th 2008, 9:54 am

Hello,

we have been correcting majority of the bugs for the chatbox, please tell me if you're still having issues Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 10:01 am

well my chat box still looks like this lol....

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 2qbt1jt

does that pic help?? its meant to have borders and what not and also there are also little bits around the forum that are missing(or made bigger) from what i can tell
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 10:14 am

nothing as changed on my chatbox when you click the link you not even log in it's take around 5-8 sec before it log you into the chatbox

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 Chatbo10

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOwnInsanity September 19th 2008, 10:21 am

spook wrote:it's take around 5-8 sec before it log you into the chatbox
have you checked that auto refresh is ticked?? a few people are having the problem of their auto refresh being unticked for unknown reasons, even when your sure it was ticked last time
MyOwnInsanity
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 10:22 am

blackeye why do i need the anto refresh ticked for? Confused

edit: the auto refresh was ticked so i unticked it and it's still the same it take 6-8 sec before you get log in

Last edited by spook on September 19th 2008, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bootcoot September 19th 2008, 10:23 am

mine still isn't working correctly.

[Only-Topic] chatbox bug after the update - Page 2 Untitled
bootcoot
bootcoot
Forumember

Female Posts : 83

http://www.clubpenguinchat.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by musket September 19th 2008, 10:23 am

Typlo wrote:Hello,

we have been correcting majority of the bugs for the chatbox, please tell me if you're still having issues Wink

1. There appears to be two & charactors together in a script statement causing a syntax scripting error in chat box.

2. chat box scrolls up after each send.

3. After being logged in, and writting a lengthy PM, on send, the message is lost and a request to log in comes up.

4. Frequently the message is lost in replies to topics and a request to insert a message comes up.

all since the update..........musket
musket
musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1130

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vypra September 19th 2008, 10:25 am

MyOwnInsanity wrote:well my chat box still looks like this lol....

does that pic help?? its meant to have borders and what not and also there are also little bits around the forum that are missing(or made bigger) from what i can tell

Both forumotion forums that i'm registered on have this same problem
Vypra

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Burning 2k8 September 19th 2008, 10:41 am

As honest as I must be, I think it suits your chatbox background. I love the paws, and your embers love the appaws. Smile
Burning 2k8
Burning 2k8
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 10:42 am

ToonPenguin wrote:As honest as I must be, I think it suits your chatbox background. I love the paws, and your embers love the appaws. Smile

it doen't look right at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Burning 2k8 September 19th 2008, 10:55 am

Well, I just wanted to make a compliment. In my opinion, it's beautiful.
Burning 2k8
Burning 2k8
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by musket September 19th 2008, 11:21 am

Vypra wrote:
MyOwnInsanity wrote:well my chat box still looks like this lol....

Both forumotion forums that i'm registered on have this same problem

black on black skins for forum colours.......does'nt always work out right for everything.........musket
musket
musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1130

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bootcoot September 19th 2008, 11:45 am

very tentatively i will say that IT IS FIXED!! hurrah!!! lets just watch this space shall we???
bootcoot
bootcoot
Forumember

Female Posts : 83

http://www.clubpenguinchat.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by jediwarrior September 19th 2008, 11:51 am

Mine still has half the words missing as in you can see top half of what you are typing and not the bottom half and there is a 3 second delay
jediwarrior
Forumember

Male Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootlegger September 19th 2008, 12:40 pm

Mine is working Great as this morning......Thanks for all your hard work
Bootlegger
Bootlegger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 12:43 pm

it still not logging in striaght away & it's lagging really bad

Back to top Go down

Post by TB September 19th 2008, 1:47 pm

I am still having similar problems. The bottom part of the chatbox is cut off, so you can't see what you are typing.

I also have one user that is having a 2-5 minute lag on his posts showing up in the chatbox.
TB

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster92 September 19th 2008, 1:58 pm

it works for me Razz
Disaster92
Disaster92
Forumember

Male Posts : 129
Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:07 pm

Disaster92 wrote:it works for me Razz

yes it does work but it's not fully fixed, log into your chat box then log out close the box then press the link to log back in you will find that you have to sign into the chat boc which you shouldn't have to do, plus it should load up strainght away and dont have to wait for the button bit to come up....

Back to top Go down

Post by Disaster92 September 19th 2008, 2:08 pm

nope
Disaster92
Disaster92
Forumember

Male Posts : 129
Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:12 pm

Disaster92 wrote:nope

nope what? i have 3 forums and they both doing the same thing so please dont say there no problem with the chat box!!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next