The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whoa what the...my forum is different now...

Go down

whoa what the...my forum is different now... Empty whoa what the...my forum is different now...

Post by ifzombie September 19th 2008, 2:18 am

well i just refreshed the browser, and i was using an edited version of the phppb2 Subsilver English theme. It's all different now, and everything is jumbled up, and it looks like it's phppb3 now but worse....can someone let me know if they're having the same problem.

my forum: www.thenetwork.forumotion.com
ifzombie
ifzombie
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.thenetwork.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

whoa what the...my forum is different now... Empty Re: whoa what the...my forum is different now...

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:20 am

it looks fine for me,

what browser are you using because it shows up fine in FF

Back to top Go down

whoa what the...my forum is different now... Empty Re: whoa what the...my forum is different now...

Post by ifzombie September 19th 2008, 2:20 am

i'm using Explorer
ifzombie
ifzombie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:21 am

I would suggest changing to firefox because everything is fine for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ifzombie September 19th 2008, 2:22 am

is that easy and free? or do i have to install because my family might be mad
ifzombie
ifzombie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:24 am

it is easy and free but you do have to install it,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:47 am

Hey Zombie! Hey dragonfir! lol, I know you both!

I know when I tried changing a Theme from phpBB2 to phpBB3 really screwed things up for me too, it just takes some expirementing and getting used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:49 am

no, zombie's forum just looks like phpBB3, he does not want it to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:50 am

I looked at in on IE and it looks fine, though there are a few edits to the site I would make, like move the Chatbox to the bottom, but that is just my personal opinion.

Edit: Ohhh, well he could use Temporary themes Mangement I think, but that can be tricky. Try finding a phpBB2 Template, it is the easiest way to change.

My template is somehow a mix-like thing between phpBB2 and phpBB3, I guess it is from all the customization. I wonder what phpBB1 is like? I have never seen one!

Last edited by Axl77 on September 19th 2008, 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:51 am

zombie, try clearing your browser's cache

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 2:54 am

*Read Edit of last post

Back to top Go down