The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probelm Merging Forums

2 posters

Go down

Probelm Merging Forums Empty Probelm Merging Forums

Post by Lady M November 11th 2008, 7:48 am

I have had this issue now for some time, I have been trying to clean up the forum by merging forum topics that are of the same content into one, instead of having many of the same in the same forum.

In the moderator tools, the merge button is completely gone, I have no way of adding another one in the admistration panel either. I have gone to pics management, but I do not have any of the buttons listed as options to change or add.
There was never an option to change those buttons either, they are part of the original design for the forum, or I would have uploaded my own buttons for it.

I have tried and tried to find a way to fix this issue, but nothing has worked. I am desperate to get this forum cleaned up and organized but no luck. Members are getting frustrated also over this issue. I desperately need help resolving this issue.

Here is a image of the options I have when going into "moderate this forum":

Probelm Merging Forums Merge11

I can chose topics to move, but nothing comes up for merging them, only delete, move, lock and unlock. MERGE is completely gone.

I need help as soon as possible, thank you.

Contact me at tattoosbymelrose@yahoo.com if need be for further info, or suggestions.

Thanks, M
Lady M

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Probelm Merging Forums Empty Re: Probelm Merging Forums

Post by ~Julian~ November 11th 2008, 3:24 pm

Hello,
this is only in the respective subjects and not in moderation area.
That's why when you are missing the buttons in favor. =)
~Julian~
~Julian~
Forumember

Male Posts : 172
Language : English

http://neverever.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down