The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with uploading background image

2 posters

Go down

Problem with uploading background image Empty Problem with uploading background image

Post by Ziggy V May 25th 2009, 10:25 am

Hello. I would love for someone to help me. I've been doing this every month, I change the theme on my forum which requires me changing the background image. I have never had this problem that I'm about to explain until now.

Of course I go to Pictures and Colors and I use the advance one. When I go to upload a new background image, I use the uploading server that is supplied to us on here. Well, when I uploaded it, instead of giving me the code, it says this, "No login and password have been defined in the administration panel of the board. To access on this page you have to create an account or log in." I'm clearly logged in or I wouldn't be able to go to the admin. panel.

Please help. Thanks very much. Mr. Green
Ziggy V
Ziggy V
Forumember

Female Posts : 29
Language : English

http://www.thekillerhotel.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down

Problem with uploading background image Empty Re: Problem with uploading background image

Post by Tilum May 25th 2009, 11:28 am

Might be a bug. I suggest you use something like Photobucket. All you need to do it create an account. It is also much easier to upload things as you can do Bulk Upload.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Problem with uploading background image Empty Re: Problem with uploading background image

Post by Ziggy V May 26th 2009, 2:41 am

Ok. Thanks a lot! I have a photobucket account already so that helps. LOL!!!

Thank you again. Mr. Green
Ziggy V
Ziggy V
Forumember

Female Posts : 29
Language : English

http://www.thekillerhotel.0forum.biz

Back to top Go down