The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a problem with my administration panel and forum

4 posters

Go down

I have a problem with my administration panel and forum Empty I have a problem with my administration panel and forum

Post by Twizzlers June 19th 2009, 3:06 am

Ok so when i first made my forum i would go to my site and automatically i would be logged in already. Now when i go to my site or forum ot whatever im not logged in. And i want to delete that forum but i dont remeber my log in info becuase i had no need to, i was automatically logged in. What can i do to get into my admistration panel and delete my forum??
Twizzlers
Twizzlers

Female Posts : 3
Language : english

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with my administration panel and forum Empty Re: I have a problem with my administration panel and forum

Post by Master Marc June 19th 2009, 3:47 am

Please read this=>here

And when your done,delete your forum.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with my administration panel and forum Empty birdsnest

Post by skiptalke1 June 19th 2009, 5:44 pm

Twizzlers wrote:Ok so when i first made my forum i would go to my site and automatically i would be logged in already. Now when i go to my site or forum ot whatever im not logged in. And i want to delete that forum but i dont remeber my log in info becuase i had no need to, i was automatically logged in. What can i do to get into my admistration panel and delete my forum??
when i click on birdsnest to get into my forum it is blank my forum is skiptalke1.forumotion.net can you help
skiptalke1
skiptalke1

Male Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with my administration panel and forum Empty Re: I have a problem with my administration panel and forum

Post by Twizzlers June 20th 2009, 12:35 am

Master Marc wrote:Please read this=>here

And when your done,delete your forum.

Could you aleborate more on this like how am i exactly supposed to do it b/c i kind of dont understand the directions...
Twizzlers
Twizzlers

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc June 20th 2009, 12:39 am

You cantact one of the members that names are listed in that topic,and they will re-set your password,and you'll be able to delete your forum.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 20th 2009, 1:06 am

Twizzlers wrote:Ok so when i first made my forum i would go to my site and automatically i would be logged in already. Now when i go to my site or forum ot whatever im not logged in. And i want to delete that forum but i dont remeber my log in info becuase i had no need to, i was automatically logged in. What can i do to get into my admistration panel and delete my forum??

You use the exact same password and username as u use to log in Rolling Eyes

Otherwise, if u dont' remember the password, do as Master Marc has said, to recover ur password, then move on to delete ur forum.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down