The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Under Construction

3 posters

Go down

Forum Under Construction Empty Forum Under Construction

Post by PuR3_iN5TiNcT August 3rd 2009, 1:18 pm

umm yeahh. . stupidly enough, i ticked the box, forum under construction and after i had made changes to the site, i closed it down, forgetting to change it back to not under construction. . now i cant seem to get into my forums lmao. . hellp pleasee !!! Crying or Very sad
PuR3_iN5TiNcT

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum Under Construction Empty Re: Forum Under Construction

Post by kirk August 3rd 2009, 2:23 pm

whats your forum link?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TE Xifex August 3rd 2009, 2:26 pm

Well if you are the forum administrator then you should be able to just log in. The under construction option only blocks off viewing the forums to guests and members. Only administration of the forum would be able to see and log into the forums.
TE Xifex
TE Xifex

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 3rd 2009, 2:28 pm

TE Xifex wrote:Well if you are the forum administrator then you should be able to just log in. The under construction option only blocks off viewing the forums to guests and members. Only administration of the forum would be able to see and log into the forums.

this is correct. i don't know why this would happen to him. but if it is some strange occurrence that happened i can get him back in if he is the forums owner and admin.

i think his admin panel at the bottom of the page is not showing up for some reason.
i have had that happen to me in the past and it was because of something odd that i have done. don't remember it was a wile ago. but it sounds like this is a similar thing that has happened to me before.

PuR3_iN5TiNcT give me your forum link and i will send you a link in your pm to get you back into your admin panel.

TE Xifex that is one insane looking Avie... hehe i love it. guitar
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by PuR3_iN5TiNcT August 4th 2009, 9:20 am

lol dw i got it now. . sorry

thanks Smile
PuR3_iN5TiNcT