The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and have a question about phpbb3 display

2 posters

Go down

New and have a question about phpbb3 display Empty New and have a question about phpbb3 display

Post by Mandyy_J October 20th 2009, 11:47 pm

OK guys im not sure if anyone will be willing to help me seeing this is a forum for those that run a forumotion !!

I don't use forumotion I am going to get a pay site, but want to use phpbb3, quesiton i have is, the display tab isn't in the regular phpbb3 so what mod do i need to get to have what u guys have in your free forums, I found out by reading some posts on there that there is a display tab !!

Here is what i read ...

want to change your colors to your forum?

Go to administration panel => display => pictures and colors => colors

So I looked in the phpbb3 i have downloaded andn there isn't an option for this there so it has to be a mod or style or something that has to be installed right ???

Can anyone help me out plz, i cannot do html and having to go in manually to change colors would just fustrate me and i won't be doing up a site if i have to do the colors that way !!

any help would be appreciated, thank u
Mandy
Mandyy_J

Language : english

Back to top Go down

New and have a question about phpbb3 display Empty Re: New and have a question about phpbb3 display

Post by MrMario October 21st 2009, 1:09 am

Sorry there is no way since Forumotion is different then other site.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

New and have a question about phpbb3 display Empty Re: New and have a question about phpbb3 display

Post by Mandyy_J October 22nd 2009, 5:52 pm

ok thanks for your reply, don't understand why there isn't a mod or something out to make changing colors easier !!
Mandyy_J

Language : english

Back to top Go down