The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My portal page has no site map

2 posters

Go down

My portal page has no site map Empty My portal page has no site map

Post by oldgrowerdude1123 May 3rd 2010, 4:23 pm

I keep running seo optmizer and it says my portal page has no site map....I can't figer out how to cut and past the code supplyed by google to get my site varifed they say I have to upload a html file to the root for this to work.....how do I do this?

I also switched back to bpp2

heres the code; google-site-verification: google351b638dca64aede.html
oldgrowerdude1123
oldgrowerdude1123

Male Posts : 18
Language : english

http://goinggreen420.com

Back to top Go down

My portal page has no site map Empty Re: My portal page has no site map

Post by kirk May 3rd 2010, 4:52 pm

see i dont know what any of this is for or supposed to do.
i never used stuff like this. have you tried contacting google and also is this compatible with free forums. like i said i am unsure what it even is but you have to make sure you are not doing something that will only work with paid forums.

other then that i is there a html code they have giving you. in your pm you said something about putting the code in the index body between <head> and <body> there is no head and body in the index body template for forumotion. that would be in the Overall header or Overall footer witch should still work the same. I believe the want it a close as to the </body> tag or is it </head> either way i can tell you where to find it.. just need to see the code if they gave you one?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down