The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't See My Forum...

2 posters

Go down

Can't See My Forum... Empty Can't See My Forum...

Post by Hardcore Gamer December 19th 2010, 1:09 pm

Okay, so, my domain name for my website has ran out, and when I type up my domain name and it takes me to this GoDaddy.com place saying your domain name time is up. So, how do I view my ForuMotion forum? I just get redirected to that damn GoDaddy website. I've asked Typlo to renew my domain name but no response from him as of yet. I don't know what to do - as I remember you just put your name of the forum in as such; www.NameofForumHere.forumotion.com and you can see it - but that doesn't work for me. I still get redirected to that GoDaddy place. How can I see my forum without renewing my domain name?
Hardcore Gamer
Forumember

Male Posts : 524
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can't See My Forum... Empty Re: Can't See My Forum...

Post by MrMario December 19th 2010, 7:34 pm

You didn't renew the domain name in time so it expired. When was the last that you contacted Typlo. Was it during the weekend? If so he doesn't work so he can't help you till Monday.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Can't See My Forum... Empty Re: Can't See My Forum...

Post by Hardcore Gamer December 19th 2010, 7:45 pm

Yeah, sent him a message yesterday and the day before. So he'll be on Monday? I'm fine with that. I'm just nervous that someone'll purchase my domain name in the mean time is all. Anyway, thanks for the help mate. I should get this sorted Monday or Tuesday. Again, thanks. Solved.
Hardcore Gamer
Forumember

Male Posts : 524
Language : English

Back to top Go down