The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Rank Administration help me guys

2 posters

Go down

About Rank Administration help me guys Empty About Rank Administration help me guys

Post by jimroi008 December 30th 2010, 3:00 am

About Rank Administration, guys why if I set a special rank to Administrator and Lead Moderator and my Moderator why if I view my forum I can't see the Rank please help me guys!! here's my Forum www.fullisis.forume.biz
jimroi008

Language : Tagalog

Back to top Go down

About Rank Administration help me guys Empty Re: About Rank Administration help me guys

Post by kirk December 30th 2010, 3:06 am

the rank will be in there profile and small profile box in post and replies.

be sure you are choosing all the right settings how you want them to.
like for image,no image or post counts
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

About Rank Administration help me guys Empty Re: About Rank Administration help me guys

Post by jimroi008 December 30th 2010, 3:35 am

my question is how can I do that? I already put a setting, but the rank is not appear under my name.. and also my moderator..
jimroi008

Language : Tagalog

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 30th 2010, 4:27 am

ok lets see here.

did you set up a rank?

admin panel>user & groups>ranks

click on add new rank,choose a rank title/name,set as special rank then choose a rank image in the link or you can place your own image.

If you add your own image be sure to use a direct image link

You will not need to set post count if it is set as a special rank

but if it's not a special rank then you can set the post count. what this dose is when a member reaches the amount of post thats set in there. they would automatically be set that rank.

Now after you have your special ranks set.. special ones would be like admin moderators global mods etc... it's what ever you want to create make.

But once you have a special one set, you then have to go to the users profile in the admin panel,scroll all the way down to the bottom of their profile page and you will see (rank title) there will be a little drop down menue to select the rank title you created.. click that hit save and thats it Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down