The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic?

3 posters

Go down

can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic? Empty can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic?

Post by Diana 23/5/2011, 04:29

Is it possible to put a function in the forum where you can start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic?
I've seen it on some forums before and it's handy, like you don't have to go to the subforum to create a topic you can create it anywhere and just choose from a drop down menu where you want it.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic? Empty Re: can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic?

Post by Jophy 23/5/2011, 04:58

Not sure what you're asking but isn't this similar to the moderation function 'Move'? You just go and create a topic then use the 'move' function to move the topic?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic? Empty Re: can you start a topic in any subforum but can choose where to move the created topic?

Post by Diana 23/5/2011, 10:34

Yes. Put I want the users to be able to move the topic while they're creating it.
I'm just asking for a create a topic button where userscan choose the subforum from a dropdown list, so they don't have to go throuhg thewhole forum. They just click the button and choose everything then and there.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Base 23/5/2011, 10:42

As far as I know, that's not possible I'm afraid.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down