The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended?

4 posters

Go down

Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended? Empty Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended?

Post by Theflame12 November 29th 2011, 7:14 am

https://help.forumotion.com/t91477-domain-names-transfers-are-suspended-temporarily

It's been quite a while since the domain transferring was suspended and I was wondering if anyone knew when it'll be unsuspended if at all?
Theflame12
Theflame12
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended? Empty Re: Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended?

Post by SLGray November 29th 2011, 7:41 am

We have to wait until The Godfather post an update.

Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended? Empty Re: Any idea on when domain transfers will be unsuspended?

Post by Theflame12 November 29th 2011, 1:52 pm

The thing about that is, when they offered to pay for the domain I wasn't told that I wouldn't be able to get it back. It all seems a little corrupt to me.
Theflame12
Theflame12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 29th 2011, 2:57 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry but The Godfather has said that it may possibly happen in 2012, but he hasn't confirmed a date as yet.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 29th 2011, 10:24 pm

I will have to pass this along to the godfather, he is the only one here that may have an idea on when.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Theflame12 November 29th 2011, 10:26 pm

kirk wrote:I will have to pass this along to the godfather, he is the only one here that may have an idea on when.

Thank you. 2012 is kind of pushing it.
Theflame12
Theflame12
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 30th 2011, 11:19 pm

Just to let you know, this is what The Godfather has recently said, and will not be able to inform the staff of a more confirmed date as he doesn't have one himself as yet. Sorry :/

=> https://help.forumotion.com/t100068-new-website#650904
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down