The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area?

3 posters

Go down

possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area? Empty possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area?

Post by tyhodge11 December 30th 2011, 6:43 am

when viewing the list of topics in a category, is it possible to have each topic(post) show an image (first image posted in topic) next to the topic title in the list of topics area? just in one section, not throughout the whole forum.

something like this:
possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area? Uh10

also while i am at it, is there a way that i could make another topic title type of thing that would say like "asking price" which would than appear something like the pic when vieweing the list of topics in that section

im pretty much wanting to do something like the attached image, besides i dont need a drop down or anything like the will trade. just would like the image if its possible and also the price part, if one of these is possible or both, any help with getting this in ONLY 1 section, not throughout all sections of my forum.
tyhodge11
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area? Empty Re: possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area?

Post by tyhodge11 December 31st 2011, 7:20 am

could anyone help, or possibly set me in the right direction to get this topic moving
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down

possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area? Empty Re: possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area?

Post by tyhodge11 January 1st 2012, 8:32 am

Anyone can help. Please
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge11 January 2nd 2012, 7:34 am

Doesn't seem like any help is going to come for this?
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray January 2nd 2012, 7:39 am

I believe this is not possible on Forumotion forums.

possible to show an image that was posted in a topic in the list area? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge11 January 2nd 2012, 7:50 am

I did find this which works on vbulletin. It may be able to be modded for phpbb. Not sure tho. Should help with What I'm wanting to do
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73220
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge11 January 3rd 2012, 8:44 am

Up to the top
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard. January 3rd 2012, 9:12 am

the screen shoot is to small
Richard.
Richard.
Forumember

Male Posts : 249
Language : English,Romanian

http://forum.phpbbonline.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge11 January 3rd 2012, 5:57 pm

Click the last link shown. Shows what I'm hoping to do
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by tyhodge11 January 10th 2012, 6:15 am

anyone have a for sure answer on this?
tyhodge11
Forumember

Back to top Go down