The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

3 posters

Go down

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page? Empty Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

Post by kmcscott January 9th 2008, 5:09 pm

Okay, I've looked all over for an answer but couldn't find one.

Is there any way to change the small '1' '2' etc (it's in a little box) that is at the bottom of each page? Also, right next to it where it says "Page 1 of 2"?
My members are saying it is too small. I can't find it anywhere on the Picture Management. Thanks!
kmcscott

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page? Empty Re: Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

Post by hitesh January 9th 2008, 5:30 pm

i think it may be avaiable in Admin>>Style>>List of Pictures>> it must be around somewhere there. any one can help kmcsott
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page? Empty Re: Changing the small "Page 1" box at bottom of page?

Post by kmcscott January 11th 2008, 12:27 am

Thanks for your reply. I looked and looked but it's not one that I see. Am I Missing it?
Also, is there a nice website with lots of different buttons to choose from (like New Post, Post Reply, etc)? thanks!
kmcscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Blax January 11th 2008, 12:32 am

Sorry there not possible to change. But you can always make a suggestion in the suggestion forum.
Blax
Blax
Forumember

Male Posts : 262

http://real.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kmcscott January 11th 2008, 4:58 am

Okay, thanks!
kmcscott

Back to top Go down