The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see

Go down

FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see Empty FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see

Post by multiverse May 27th 2012, 10:04 pm

the little box that pops up to show whatever is hard to read due to the text and the bg for it. how can i fix this plz?
multiverse
Forumember

Back to top Go down

FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see Empty Re: FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see

Post by multiverse May 29th 2012, 1:32 am

bump for help?
multiverse
Forumember

Back to top Go down

FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see Empty Re: FM Chat trouble w/additional cmds being hard to see

Post by multiverse May 29th 2012, 2:01 am

Rideem3 wrote:In the final release ( a couple of weeks ) I'll be releasing a lot of things specifically new variables, and the selectors for certain elements. However you can find them now by using an HTML inspection tool.

i dont know what that means. in the mean time, can you plz tell me how to darken the text for the pop up boxes, /cmd is the worst offender in that regard.
multiverse
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by multiverse June 1st 2012, 4:12 pm

still needing help with this plz
multiverse
Forumember

Back to top Go down