The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum ruined after activation of portal?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Forum ruined after activation of portal?

Post by xafltexans Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:09

I activated my portal and then my whole forums disappeared into one big long gray forum of nothing.

http://justinsaline.forumotion.com/
phpbb3

i deactivated the portal because i was still on the admin panel, but it stayed the same, so i figured it would go back by the next day that something was just wrong, but still nothing has went back. lol

help Sad

Last edited by xafltexans on Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:49; edited 1 time in total
xafltexans

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum ruined after activation of portal?

Post by ZX Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:17

Did you try setting the forum width wider? I think the portal might have just glitched the forum settings.
ZX
ZX
Forumember

Male Posts : 210
Language : English, Japanese, Italian

http://pokemondarklegion.freeclanforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xafltexans Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:34

ZX wrote:Did you try setting the forum width wider? I think the portal might have just glitched the forum settings.

I did that but nothing worked.

I now found that when i turn my widgets off the forum shows, but when i turn my widgets on everything goes blank.
xafltexans

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:37

xafltexans wrote:
ZX wrote:Did you try setting the forum width wider? I think the portal might have just glitched the forum settings.

I now found that when i turn my widgets off the forum shows, but when i turn my widgets on everything goes blank.

I think that might be the cause of one of the problems on my forum as well, although I've never had problems with Widgets before.
That's awfully odd though...
ZX
ZX
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by xafltexans Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:39

ZX wrote:
xafltexans wrote:

I think that might be the cause of one of the problems on my forum as well, although I've never had problems with Widgets before.

Exactly what i thought.
I worked on the forum for 8 hours with no problems, finally when it came time that I wanted to try some things on the portal, It messed everything up between the widgets/portal
xafltexans

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:41

xafltexans wrote:
ZX wrote:
xafltexans wrote:

Exactly what i thought.
I worked on the forum for 8 hours with no problems, finally when it came time that I wanted to try some things on the portal, It messed everything up between the widgets/portal

Sometimes widgets screw up and it messes up the format of the forum is what I think is the situation.
Idk how to fix that though, the Widgets I use are always on the right side of the forum and that's what works the best for me.
ZX
ZX
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by xafltexans Sun Jul 22 2012, 23:48

ZX wrote:
xafltexans wrote:
ZX wrote:
xafltexans wrote:

Exactly what i thought.

Sometimes widgets screw up and it messes up the format of the forum is what I think is the situation.
Idk how to fix that though, the Widgets I use are always on the right side of the forum and that's what works the best for me.

Found it,
my widgets were on the left side and not the right side.
on the left side there is just a bunch of random widgets, one being the actual forum.

/solved
xafltexans

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray Mon Jul 23 2012, 03:35

Topic Solved & Locked

Forum ruined after activation of portal? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down