The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up

3 posters

Go down

Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up Empty Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up

Post by DelfI February 18th 2013, 10:23 am

http://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/ I'm new to css and I probably shouldn't have attempted it. I followed the directions on another thread here but now, I can't delete the code from my css box. I put everything back the way it was except for the code in the css box. Please Help. the Forum looks fine on my Iphone but on my laptop it's all crazy. I don't know what to do.

I've backed it up three times and it's not working. It says that my forum password is now the same as the utilities back up but it's not. The password is the same.
DelfI

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up Empty Re: Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up

Post by SLGray February 18th 2013, 10:29 am

Why can't you remove the CSS that you added?

Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up Empty Re: Tried to install fmchat, now my forum is completely messed up

Post by DelfI February 18th 2013, 10:39 am

Thank you for replying, I switched to another computer and was able to delete it. It's all ok now. I'm sorry I panicked, it's late and my laptop was trying to update and it just wasn't responding. Thank you for replying so fast though! Have a great day! Smile
DelfI

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 18th 2013, 3:22 pm

Solved on its own, Hence Garbaged.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down