The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Music Talk

3 posters

Go down

Real Music Talk Empty Real Music Talk

Post by steve_hopey August 31st 2013, 2:59 pm

Real Music Talk Logo1311

Choice Of Category: Music
Forum Title: Real Music Talk
Main Language: English
Description: Real Music Talk is a new forum for people who love their music. We focus on genres such as rock, blues, folk etc but welcome anyone no matter what their taste in music may be. 

Hope to see you soon!

What You Can Find At Real Music Talk:

News and Announcements

Community Centre (including suggestions and feedback as well as a site shop)

Introduce Yourself

General Music Discussion (and also genres such us rock, blues, folk and others)

Instrument Talk (including equipment)

Lyrics, Songwriting and Poetry

Tabs

General Discussion

Movies and T.V.

Features:

News Portal

SCM Music Player 

Cash and Reputation System

Chatbox

More to come...

Screenshots:

Real Music Talk Screen10

Real Music Talk Screen10
steve_hopey
steve_hopey

Male Posts : 12
Language : English

http://realmusictalk.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Real Music Talk Empty Re: Real Music Talk

Post by Faxer February 25th 2019, 4:02 pm

Okay, since it's the topic of real music talk, here's my problem. I like to create noizes, like to write down lyrics and fiddle with DAWs but it's too much tension sometimes. I mean, being alone with your thoughts and creations all the time drives me crazy. So I like to be social from time to time. To know who I really am. I post stuff in my Instagram and these moments another part of myself is happy getting feedback. I guess everybody should have such a hobby to just be distracted from your music. By the way, I'll give you a little tip on managing your Instagram, if you don't mind. That service - https://zen-promo.com/ was extremely helpful for me to get rid of stupid bots and unwanted subscriptions, so I'll share it with you, fellows.

Last edited by Faxer on February 26th 2019, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Faxer
Faxer

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Real Music Talk Empty Re: Real Music Talk

Post by skouliki February 25th 2019, 4:30 pm

Faxer wrote:Okay, since it's the topic of real music talk, here's my problem. I like to create noizes, like to write down lyrics and fiddle with DAWs but it's too much tension sometimes. I mean, being alone with your thoughts and creations all the time drives me crazy. So I like to be social from time to time. To know who I really am. I post stuff in my Instagram and these moments another part of myself is happy getting feedback. I guess everybody should have such a hobby to just be distracted from your music. By the way, I'll give you a little tip on managing your Instagram, if you don't mind. That service - link removed was extremely helpful for me to get rid of stupid bots and unwanted subscriptions, so I'll share it with you, fellows.
hello

please avoid sharing links of any other website as this is considered spam/advertising
If you have any comments about the forum send a PM to the author of that forum
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15133
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down