The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice on how to hide ....

4 posters

Go down

Solved Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by asiaman January 18th 2014, 5:05 am

Hi,

need some help from expert here on how to hide the User browsing this forum as shown below:

Need advice on how to hide .... B9geb5

and

Need advice on how to hide .... 1zf3jig

after Sort the posts of a topic by most recent in first, is it possible to sort the lastest replies in the thread at the bottom?

Good day & thanks in advance ~ Smile
avatar
asiaman
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://asianbookian.longluntan.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by SLGray January 18th 2014, 5:29 am

asiaman wrote:Need advice on how to hide .... 1zf3jig

after Sort the posts of a topic by most recent in first, is it possible to sort the lastest replies in the thread at the bottom?

Good day & thanks in advance ~ Smile
It is the second option.


Last edited by SLGray on January 18th 2014, 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total


Need advice on how to hide .... Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51408
Reputation : 3519
Language : English
Location : United States

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by Guest January 18th 2014, 5:31 am

If a person doesn't wish to be seen in the who is online list, they can appear hidden through their preferences on their profile information. =)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by asiaman January 18th 2014, 6:16 am

SLGray wrote:
asiaman wrote:Need advice on how to hide .... 1zf3jig

after Sort the posts of a topic by most recent in first, is it possible to sort the lastest replies in the thread at the bottom?

Good day & thanks in advance ~ Smile
It is the second option.

Leah7 wrote:If a person doesn't wish to be seen in the who is online list, they can appear hidden through their preferences on their profile information.  =)

thanks alot for the prompt replies, much appreciated.
avatar
asiaman
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://asianbookian.longluntan.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by Sir Chivas™ January 18th 2014, 7:53 am

Is this consider to be solved?
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6980
Reputation : 457
Language : EN, FR, ES
Location : || CSS || HTML || Graphics Designs || Support ||

https://aforums.org

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by asiaman January 18th 2014, 8:22 am

Sir Chivas™️ wrote:Is this consider to be solved?

maybe i'm poor in expressing what i'm actually want, so please consider it solved ~ Smile
avatar
asiaman
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://asianbookian.longluntan.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need advice on how to hide ....

Post by Ange Tuteur January 18th 2014, 10:31 am

asiaman wrote:maybe i'm poor in expressing what i'm actually want, so please consider it solved ~ Smile

Topic solved and archived.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
Reputation : 3000
Language : English & 日本語
Location : Pennsylvania

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum