The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conflict on my forum

2 posters

Go down

In progress Conflict on my forum

Post by Petal23 July 12th 2014, 11:46 am

I hardly go on my previous forums anymore, because there is a hacker that is constantly on them.  Lets just say that he pitched a tent there and wont get off .  Sometimes you will see like 8-30 people on the forums and then you realise that 5 or 7 of them is him.  It does not make any sense banning him, he just comes right back within a few minutes, as it seems he has several different computers with multiple ip addresses hooked up to them.  Ive got several forums and its a struggle logging in to post, as he is hooked on all of them and wont get off.  Someone decided to do a bit of investigation and they found out who he is, but he is really sly and tricky and knows exactly when to bolt, but not for long, as soon as he realises that the coast is clear he is back to his old tricks.  All my pictures from the articles are going missing, he just constantly remove the images.  He is in his 60s extremely tall with a ruff voice, people that know him describe him as a bully.  At times he constantly log me out of my forums when I log in to make a post.  I changed the pass words time and time again so I do not understand why as soon as I'm in, he just logs me out like that.  Ive ban him a million times, Ive never describe anyone like this but Im one hundred percent sure that this man is a demon, his behaviour is unsympathetic, cowardly, cold and evil.  He enjoys bullying petite women it seems.  Ive spent years trying to find out who it was,  and I was not surprised that he was described as a bully by others.  I know one thing for sure, Im not the only one that he's doing this to, I strongly believe that lots of the forumotions that are being hacked and followed, he has a lot to do with.  When americans, germans, and people around the world from other countries are on the forum browsing everything seems to be alright and normal, but as soon as it shows that the uk region is browsing the forums the hacking starts, thats how we found out that he is living in the uk, cornwall bodmin truror region to be precise.  What I really wanted to find out is can you ban an entire region from your forum? It seems like thats the only option that is left for me  to do, its very hard to prove that he is hacking, as he hardly changes anything, but sneakily remove the pictures and keep logging you out.   Thats the reason why I believe that the best option is to ban the region where he is from.  Any other advise is welcome.  

Thanks Petal23
Petal23

Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Conflict on my forum

Post by SLGray July 12th 2014, 11:50 am

You can not ban a whole region.

This person is not hacking your forum, but a staff member's account.  Do you think he has been in the administration panel?

Conflict on my forum Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Petal23 July 12th 2014, 11:58 am

In 2010 he gained access to the panel while I was viewing the ip addresses, there were some slight changes and he deleted a couple thousand members accounts, but since 2014 he is just logging me out of them immediately as Im logged in.  Im thinking now that maybe its my internet device that he's logging into as well.
Petal23

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 12th 2014, 12:01 pm

Well, then you might want to contact your local authorities cyber division, also.

Have you tried using the forum utilities to change your founder's information?

Conflict on my forum Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Petal23 July 12th 2014, 12:09 pm

He's taken away that founders email address, and changed the password. Lucky for me though I did put a another admin account on just incase.   A friend of mine did a few tricks and we gained back access of the email and so I changed the email of the founder and deleted the original founders email that he took over.  To our shock and dismay, a few months later it is showing that the email that we've managed to delete was back up and running and there is no way I can get it, though Ive tried doing everything possible, even contacting microsoft.
Petal23

Back to top Go down

Post by Petal23 July 12th 2014, 12:20 pm

Ive used the admin panel to change it but, Im not using the founders account but another admin account.
Petal23

Back to top Go down