The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished

2 posters

Go down

How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Empty How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished

Post by rinnashark November 22nd 2014, 2:37 pm

paypal-test@forumotion.com

Your purchase couldn't be completed

Error Message

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Your purchase couldn't be completed

There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.
Site Feedback How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Sm_333_oo
PayPal. Safer. Simpler. Smarter.
For more information, see our Privacy Policy, User Agreement and Key Payment and Service Information.
Copyright © 1999-2014 PayPal. All rights reserved.

[HiPay wallet] Confirmation of your HiPay wallet account activation.

Inboxx

How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Profile_mask2

no-reply@hipay.com

Oct 27
How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Cleardot
to me
How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Cleardot
Reminder of your Anti-Phishing Key: "RINNASHARK SAC"
You entered this information when you registered. This "key" enables you to check that HiPay wallet is definitely the sender of this e-mail and to guard against the risk of PHISHING.

Warning! This key does not mean you don't have to systematically check the url of the connection to HiPay wallet: you must log in only on "https://www.hipaywallet.com"

Hello,

Your account no. 4019037 has been activated.

• Are you a buyer wanting to enjoy the benefits of your HiPay wallet account as quickly as possible? It's so easy!

• Enter the details of your payment card just once on your HiPay wallet account.
      (You don't need to exchange info with the merchants afterwards, you pay directly with your HiPay electronic wallet)
    • Credit your HiPay wallet account free of charge with the amount of your choice and as often as you want.
    • Visit HiPay wallet partners and pay for your purchases completely securely using your HiPay wallet account.

• Are you a merchant wanting to offer your customers a simple and secure payment solution? It's so simple!

• Configure your payment pages according to your requirements: payment button, Merchant Tool Kit or payment by e-mail.
    • Install your payment buttons on your site using a simple copy/paste operation.
    • Easily manage your sales using multi-account and multi-currency management.

Remember that by default and for security reasons, the balance of your Member Area is limited to 120.00EUR. If you want a higher balance, please contact customer support via the contact form.

Regards,

How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Hipay_69x20

Copyright © 2014 Hipay. All rights reserved. Hipay is a product of the Belgian company HPME SA, an institution issuing electric money approved by the Banking, Finance and Insurance Commission of Belgium (CBFA) - as of 8 December 2008.

HiPay wallet security:

Here are several basic security rules to follow when using HiPay wallet:

1. Only log in to your account via the HiPay wallet home page: https://www.hipaywallet.com
  2. Never tell anyone your password: to either your friends and family or HiPay wallet. HiPay wallet staff are not permitted to ask you for your password.
  3. Always check the source of your contact: only e-mails from no-reply@hipay.com are sent by our Customer Support.
  4. Also avoid any risk of "phishing":

1. By checking that your anti-phishing key is present at the start of each HiPay wallet e-mail you receive. This is a key word, phrase, date, etc. you entered when you registered on HiPay.
    2. By systematically checking the URL of the connection to HiPay wallet: https://www.hipaywallet.com . (even if the graphic design and layout looks the same).

5. Remember to log out from your HiPay wallet account when you have finished.

If in doubt, please don't hesitate to tell us about any incident on abuse@hipay.com.

For more information about HiPay wallet security: click here
Have also tried below and put in our credit card details but never got any credits ?

Last edited by rinnashark on November 22nd 2014, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more information need this sorted fast)
rinnashark

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Empty Re: How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished

Post by SLGray November 22nd 2014, 8:19 pm

There is no need to start a new topic about the same issue/question.  Please use your other topic - https://help.forumotion.com/t136735-credits-not-shown-up-no-our-account#922805 .  Topic Locked

How do I get over this problem our web name has now finished  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum