The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble with newsletter

2 posters

Go down

Solved Trouble with newsletter

Post by azwiz November 18th 2015, 4:30 am

For the last couple of years I have sent out dozens of newsletters . The main objective of these newsletters was to provide quick links to our other CC ( country club ) forum topics . All I would have to do is copy and paste these active links in the newsletter and send . Therefore providing an active list of clickable links all on one page to view from their email . These same active already links are not copying to the news letter active as of yesterday . Therefore having to painstakingly use the insert a link icon . Which makes the feature that i provide more trouble than it is worth .
What has changed that would make these links unactive upon transferring to the newsletter format . Already in rich text ?
Here is a sample of prior results
Trouble with newsletter  Newsle11

In the top copy . Todays the insert a link did not even activate the link . In the bottom copy a simple copy and paste was all that has ever been required to send these ( green ) active links .
Issue solved . I figured out that using the split screen feature ( as I usually always do ) in Maxthon is the only way to transfer these links as active or even activate them . Another big plus for the Maxthon browser .

Trouble with newsletter  Newsle12

copy of original newsletter with issue.

Trouble with newsletter  Newsle13

azwiz
azwiz
Forumember

Male Posts : 834
Language : english

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Trouble with newsletter

Post by SLGray November 18th 2015, 7:09 am

Topic solved and archived

Trouble with newsletter  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down