The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

2 posters

Go down

Do you agree or disagree ?

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Left1167%[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Left1133%[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Empty [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Post by SarkZKalie October 31st 2016, 6:08 pm

Hi guys, it's me again. Today I wanna make a suggestion thread for these improvements

First of all, take a look this some limits of Forumotion forum. I think it'll be fun if we can have more storage for them. For details, I suggest we should inscrease :

NumNameCurrentSuggest
1Avatar Gallery3050 ~ 60
2RPG field - choice list3050
3Smilies255300
4Hashtag widget templateLockedUnlock
5Classified ads templateLockedUnlock
1. Avatar Gallery : your users can choice avatars from the gallery that you put them in, seem 30 images aren't enough.
2. Choice list : RPG feature is a good one for RPG forums, number of fields you can create is up to 50, why they can't?
[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Choice11
3. Smilies : 255 is good but 300 is better, you can add more stickers or smilies that your forum can use.
4. About this template, they're still new to me (you also) but it's not fair for people who wanna move them to any template. A template in another template, I mean. Example : hashtag widget apprears in index_body template and before users online list.
[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Templa11
5. Classified ads was a newest feature that FM gave us, but in some forum, it conflicted w their javascript and code. About unlocking this, I think they can fix themself without using too much script. Example : in my forum, I couldn't accept or deny ads, even delete them.

That's all. Thanks for reading and voting! Very Happy

And we still need more votes for these threads, visit them :
- [Suggestion] Enable modify Friend and foe in Template Management and improve notifications
- [Suggestion] Improve CAPTCHA

Happy Halloween everyone~

Last edited by SarkZKalie on August 30th 2017, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1443
Language : English

https://rotavn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Empty Re: [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Post by SarkZKalie November 6th 2016, 10:32 am

Bumping for more votes! rock
SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1443

https://rotavn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Empty Re: [Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify

Post by SLGray August 27th 2017, 9:49 pm

Ange Tuteur has a tutorial on FM Design that allow your members to upload smilies from their profiles.

[Suggestion] Improve and unlock some feature that we can't modify Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51520

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down