The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't remember my username

2 posters

Go down

In progress can't remember my username

Post by lyssafawn March 16th 2018, 5:27 am

Technical Details

Forum version : #Unspecified
Position : Member
Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
Who the problem concerns : Yourself
When the problem appeared : 3-15-2018
Forum link : http://lightfromtheshadow.forumotion.com/

Description of problem

so I was in prison for 3 years and just recently was released. I have access to the email address i created the account with, unfortunately since i't been so long since i last logged in, all my old emails are gone. i'm not even sure if i remember my password right, but i could at least have it sent to the email address if i had my username. I could restart the forum but there is some thing that i wrote that are kept to members only that i really want, the begginings of some stories. if you could help at all i would really appreciate it thank you

and in case you missed it, my forum name is light from the shadow and my email is Email Removed which should be listed on the account
lyssafawn
lyssafawn

Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: can't remember my username

Post by SLGray March 16th 2018, 5:44 am

If you are just a member of this, we can not help you with your account information.  We can really only help the founder with account information.  You will have to try to contact someone from the staff team on that forum.

I removed your email from your post for security/safety reasons.  Never post it on a PUBLIC forum.

can't remember my username Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down