Homepage design code

Go down

Solved Homepage design code

Post by yumm on November 28th 2018, 9:47 pm

Hi everybody, I want to a homepage categories style code like this picture, please help me...



Last edited by yumm on December 1st 2018, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by Jadster on November 29th 2018, 4:19 am

@yumm wrote:Hi everybody, I want to a homepage categories style code like this picture, please help me...


Hello! Smile

Did you find this design on a Forumotion website or a website outside of Forumotion? If this is on an Forumotion forum, can you provide the link so we can take a closer look?

Cheers!
avatar
Jadster
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Male Posts : 245
Reputation : 32
Language : English
Location : Omaha, NE

http://adminvortex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by SarkZKalie on November 29th 2018, 11:40 am

Make sure you have access permission to Admin Control Panel and you should not an Admin. Template modifying and CSS are 2 things you need to know in this case.


avatar
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 968
Reputation : 159
Language : English

http://rotavn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on November 29th 2018, 7:47 pm

@Jadster wrote:
@yumm wrote:Hi everybody, I want to a homepage categories style code like this picture, please help me...


Hello! Smile

Did you find this design on a Forumotion website or a website outside of Forumotion? If this is on an Forumotion forum, can you provide the link so we can take a closer look?

Cheers!

Thank you so much... ^^ But I think it was not forumotion forum... Sad

So I want to, Homepage style like forum of the forum's style, so everybody in center and widgets are on the top, and if you asking about another things; I want to fade photos and styled forum and category names... Smile

http://demo.nicetheme.com/forum?theme_id=202286
How can I find style codes like this forum for modernBB? Because ModernBB button styles and so many things are the best for me but I like this version homepage style more... Crying or Very sad
avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by Jadster on November 29th 2018, 8:14 pm

@yumm wrote:
@Jadster wrote:
@yumm wrote:Hi everybody, I want to a homepage categories style code like this picture, please help me...


Hello! Smile

Did you find this design on a Forumotion website or a website outside of Forumotion? If this is on an Forumotion forum, can you provide the link so we can take a closer look?

Cheers!

Thank you so much... ^^ But I think it was not forumotion forum... Sad

So I want to, Homepage style like forum of the forum's style, so everybody in center and widgets are on the top, and if you asking about another things; I want to fade photos and styled forum and category names... Smile

http://demo.nicetheme.com/forum?theme_id=202286
How can I find style codes like this forum for modernBB? Because ModernBB button styles and so many things are the best for me but I like this version homepage style more... Crying or Very sad

For that you may not specifically be able to find style codes for that design for ModernBB as ModernBB is a newer version for Forumotion so the codes may have to be customized specifically for ModernBB and the style.
avatar
Jadster
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Male Posts : 245
Reputation : 32
Language : English
Location : Omaha, NE

http://adminvortex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on November 30th 2018, 11:32 am

@Jadster wrote:
For that you may not specifically be able to find style codes for that design for ModernBB as ModernBB is a newer version for Forumotion so the codes may have to be customized specifically for ModernBB and the style.

Oh, I see there is no one help me about anything here...
So I want to codes you one by one, firstly how can I sized the banner like forum of the forums?? So like this picture I want to sized banner to same weight with categories column??

avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by Jadster on November 30th 2018, 3:47 pm

@yumm wrote:
@Jadster wrote:
For that you may not specifically be able to find style codes for that design for ModernBB as ModernBB is a newer version for Forumotion so the codes may have to be customized specifically for ModernBB and the style.

Oh, I see there is no one help me about anything here...
So I want to codes you one by one, firstly how can I sized the banner like forum of the forums?? So like this picture I want to sized banner to same weight with categories column??


Can you provide your Forum URL so we can look at it to assist with the proper codes for the banner resize?
avatar
Jadster
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Male Posts : 245
Reputation : 32
Language : English
Location : Omaha, NE

http://adminvortex.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on November 30th 2018, 5:00 pm

@Jadster wrote:
@yumm wrote:
@Jadster wrote:
For that you may not specifically be able to find style codes for that design for ModernBB as ModernBB is a newer version for Forumotion so the codes may have to be customized specifically for ModernBB and the style.

Oh, I see there is no one help me about anything here...
So I want to codes you one by one, firstly how can I sized the banner like forum of the forums?? So like this picture I want to sized banner to same weight with categories column??


Can you provide your Forum URL so we can look at it to assist with the proper codes for the banner resize?

Of course ^^

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/
avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by skouliki on November 30th 2018, 6:16 pm

add this to your css , you can change the values

Code:

.headerbar {
    width: 87%;
    margin-left: 95px;
}



avatar
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 4896
Reputation : 800
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on November 30th 2018, 6:26 pm

@skouliki wrote:add this to your css , you can change the values

Code:

.headerbar {
    width: 87%;
    margin-left: 95px;
}




OMG! It very useful, thank you so much! ^^ :party:

Lastly, how can I make forum names to center and stylized like this site? You can visit forum and control links... ^^

http://demo.nicetheme.com/forum?theme_id=202286

avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by skouliki on November 30th 2018, 7:06 pm

add

Code:

a.forumtitle {
      font-size: 18px;
    text-align: center;
you want also the hover effect? the decription centered also?
avatar
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 4896
Reputation : 800
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on November 30th 2018, 8:34 pm

@skouliki wrote:add

Code:

a.forumtitle {
      font-size: 18px;
    text-align: center;
you want also the hover effect? the decription centered also?

Oh, thank you so much... Smile Yes, I want it too... ^^
avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by skouliki on December 1st 2018, 10:44 am

try this

Code:

  a.forumtitle:hover {
      letter-spacing: 4px;
        transform: all;
    -moz-transform: all;
    -o-transform: all;
    -htm-transform: all;
    -webkit-transform: all;
    transition: 1s;
    -moz-transition: 1s;
    -o-transition: 1s;
    -htm-transition: 1s;
    -webkit-transition: 1s;
    }
avatar
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 4896
Reputation : 800
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on December 1st 2018, 4:56 pm

@skouliki wrote:try this

Code:

  a.forumtitle:hover {
      letter-spacing: 4px;
        transform: all;
    -moz-transform: all;
    -o-transform: all;
    -htm-transform: all;
    -webkit-transform: all;
    transition: 1s;
    -moz-transition: 1s;
    -o-transition: 1s;
    -htm-transition: 1s;
    -webkit-transition: 1s;
    }

Thank you for this very useful code... Love
avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by skouliki on December 1st 2018, 4:57 pm

You are welcome
Is this solved?
avatar
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 4896
Reputation : 800
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by yumm on December 1st 2018, 5:02 pm

@skouliki wrote:You are welcome
Is this solved?

Yes, this topic solved for me and I'll ask another problems at another topics, thanks for all of you... ^^
avatar
yumm
Forumember

Female Posts : 40
Reputation : 2
Language : Turkish / English

http://www.superjuniorturkey.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Homepage design code

Post by skouliki on December 1st 2018, 5:31 pm

my pleasure

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules
avatar
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 4896
Reputation : 800
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum