The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin

3 posters

Go down

Solved on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin

Post by maskugatiger February 17th 2024, 6:35 am

maskugatiger
Forumember

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin

Post by skouliki February 17th 2024, 10:00 am

hello

iam not sure what you are asking but look at the settings here
admin panel...display...templates....mobile version

skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15135
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin

Post by maskugatiger February 17th 2024, 10:32 am

Skouliki i was do that..its not effect. Still mobile view. Look at my forum
maskugatiger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 February 17th 2024, 10:34 am

Good afternoon!

If I understand the question correctly, the problem is that the forum on any device opens the web version.
To make the forum open the mobile version on your phone, you need to change the settings: AP - Display - Templates - Mobile version - Your forum address leads to - Mobile version - Save.

Now if you access the forum from your mobile phone, you will have the mobile version of the forum open. You will also be able to switch the mobile version of the forum to the web version in the navigation menu:

on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin Scree730

Skouliki i was do that..its not effect. Still mobile view. Look at my forum

Right now you have the standard AwesomeBB forum view for the web version on your forum.

on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1462
Language : Ukr, Rus, Eng

Back to top Go down

Post by maskugatiger February 17th 2024, 10:45 am

Thank razor,its works. How with only click that 1 button.. make my link web forum , its likes auto web view. I still confused. That web lock interface only by 1 button. Its so crazy
maskugatiger
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 February 17th 2024, 10:57 am

Is your request complete?
if your request is complete, please mark it as Solved.

on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin Scree732

on this my forum, mobile cant change configuration to web version, on awesomebb skin Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 February 25th 2024, 1:50 pm

Good afternoon!

It's been a week now. We have not heard back from the author.
I'm closing the topic and moving it to the archive.

If your problem is not solved - send me a private message and I will open this topic for further help.

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down