The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I can't post any topics on other forum here?

3 posters

Go down

Why I can't post any topics on other forum here? Empty Why I can't post any topics on other forum here?

Post by kaizer002 May 27th 2009, 3:15 pm

I cannot post any thread on other forums here. i can only reply to others post.
Why?
kaizer002

Male Posts : 10
Language : Filipino

Back to top Go down

Why I can't post any topics on other forum here? Empty Re: Why I can't post any topics on other forum here?

Post by Blue Star May 27th 2009, 5:10 pm

Um what? Care to explain in better English and take it over to the Support Part of the site? (oh god I sound like a boring mod wannabe)
Blue Star
Blue Star
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Why I can't post any topics on other forum here? Empty Re: Why I can't post any topics on other forum here?

Post by kaizer002 May 27th 2009, 5:28 pm

Blue Star wrote:Um what? Care to explain in better English and take it over to the Support Part of the site? (oh god I sound like a boring mod wannabe)

lol. Read again my problem.

I have stated my problem clearly and I have a correct grammar. So what's the reason you can't understand my point?

Your reply doesn't make any sense and you have also limited knowledge about these, right? ^_^ May I suggest to please refrain from spamming, because It's an obvious thing that I am online so you don't need to post some irrelevant something like the one posted above.

Let the real MOD answer my question.
kaizer002

Male Posts : 10
Language : Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Star May 27th 2009, 5:44 pm

I wasn't spamming, I truly don't understand your post.

Are you saying you can't post in other sections of this site? Seriously I'm not trying to spam.
Blue Star
Blue Star
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 27th 2009, 5:49 pm

How did you start a topic here?

The best place to ask is in the Only Topic

Blue Star i'm getting sick on your post and you are getting a warning for it. Please refrain yourself from doing it again.

=>Lock
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down