The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very poor admin on this site!!!

+2
Dark Takua
Finnipper
6 posters

Go down

Very poor admin on this site!!! Empty Very poor admin on this site!!!

Post by Finnipper June 5th 2009, 12:21 am

Previous thread locked and then ignored:
https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/troll-forum-t44621.htm

Despite contacting an admin and two mods about a group of trolls using forumotions forums nothing has been done. Please don't direct me to the litigation link, I see little point in reporting the trolls to the trolls themselves.
Meanwhile these people are still free to carry on disrupting other sites and forums, stealing copyrighted material along with making fun of less fortunate people with their retard of the week thread.
Basically they are breaking every terms of service rule there is and nothing is being done.

Sorry guys but that is just extremely poor on your part.
Finnipper

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Very poor admin on this site!!! Empty Re: Very poor admin on this site!!!

Post by Dark Takua June 5th 2009, 1:35 am

Just report it, for copying copyrighted material !!

That's all from me.
Dark Takua
Dark Takua
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1012

http://gzpower.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 5th 2009, 1:44 am

Using the litigation tools, and informing Typlo is all you can do.
Nothing else you can do.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnipper June 5th 2009, 2:13 am

I have PM'd Typlo and didn't get any reply. The litigation tool simply goes to the trolls and would be a huge source of amusement to them I'm sure. This really is a pathetic state of affairs.
Finnipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa June 5th 2009, 2:48 am

Finnipper wrote:I have PM'd Typlo and didn't get any reply. The litigation tool simply goes to the trolls and would be a huge source of amusement to them I'm sure. This really is a pathetic state of affairs.

Hello Hi Finnipper, I apologize for the confusion , but Typlo does not work on weekends and does his best to reply to his many Pm's when it is possible, so please be patient..

Also, whoever informed you the Litigation Tool reports goes to the "Trolls" , is mistaken.. The tool in fact sends the report to the Admin of this forum, not the Admin of the reported forums. Wink

Such reports are not meant to be handled publicly on the support forum, nor generally not handled via Pm's. I suggest using the Litigation tool to report this forum in violation of the TOS properly so Typlo or the Techs can look into it as soon as possible. Smile
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnipper June 5th 2009, 3:13 am

Very poor admin on this site!!! Untitled-2a

The PM to admin was sent almost two weeks ago on the 23rd of May, surely this should have been looked into by now?

The litigation form specifically states that it is sent
To validate the sending of the litigation to trolz.formation.net

I would have preferred that this matter had been dealt with in private but all attempts to do this have so far failed.
Finnipper

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandeep619 June 5th 2009, 4:03 am

Hmmm, as you know Typlo is very busy with work, because he is not just here to check PMs and answer all of them, because he also works on making updates for our forums, including all the Suggestions we make in the Suggestions section.

Instead, we should all thank him, but I understand how you feel (2 weeks os long). So, I recommend contacting Caihlem, because he usually will reply to you under 48 hours. Very Happy
Amandeep619
Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 June 6th 2009, 5:13 am

Amandeep619 wrote:Hmmm, as you know Typlo is very busy with work, because he is not just here to check PMs and answer all of them, because he also works on making updates for our forums, including all the Suggestions we make in the Suggestions section.

Instead, we should all thank him, but I understand how you feel (2 weeks os long). So, I recommend contacting Caihlem, because he usually will reply to you under 48 hours. Very Happy

From looking at his profile hes also out Wink

He is out for reasons beyond our control too
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandeep619 June 6th 2009, 5:46 am

Lol, we can't control the Admins... hehe... but I guess you just have to wait for now. You can still try contacting Typlo, but I doubt he will reply if you keep PMing him.
Amandeep619
Amandeep619
Forumember

Male Posts : 413

http://www.lg-club.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk June 6th 2009, 7:14 am

actually the two answers and solutions were provided.
If you have sent tylpo a message please be patient he will return your reply when he is here and able to do so.Administrators or other staff members here are not out to ignore anyone and will reply and help with what they can when they can.

Now why are you going to make a topic like this to where it sounds like you are attacking staff members or administration here?Mr Mario has stated that you have spoken through PM and felt that the thread no longer needed to be open and locked the thread doing his job like he is supposed too.Nessa has also provided the answer for your problem as well.

Honestly I see no reason to leave this thread open. It is only going to start some flam war or other members bashing staff because they might not be satisfied.
We do the best we can here.We are volunteers and signed on as a moderator/staff to try to provide any answers or help to one's problems or issues to the beast of our ability.

Thread locked.
Bashing or insulting other members or staff is prohibited.
Please be sure to read all forums rules stickies and announcements.
thank you.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down