The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~

+24
TE Xifex
kjmj14
Nazar
Xenos
HBX210
Rehua
Fishyyy12
analog_s1_t4
Ace12
Toddster55555
Master Marc
Xiso
Sanket
Mehtevas
Blofeld
RikaComet
Trilinx
Jalokim
MrMega
Doctor Inferno
maxtiger
Rok
Darren1
dragonintel
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~ - Page 4 Empty The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~

Post by dragonintel July 24th 2009, 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its back and its better then ever!
The Fourth installment of "the best of" contest started all those years ago by Kilsek.

Its time to showcase your forums, buff them up, grab the makeup box and make them look good.
Submit your forum to the best panel of judges, THE USERS OF THIS FORUM, and have your forums be evaluated in the three categories....

+Graphics Display
+Forum Layout and Organization
+Activity

If your forum is evaluated the best in all three categories, you will receive the best forum overall award, which signifies you the top forum hosted on the English Forumotion services.

This is the timefreame of the contest...
1. The submissions of your forum start today, this will last for two weeks.
2. The first round of voting will start, this will last one week.
3. The bottom half of the forums that were voted on will be dropped.
4. The remaining forums will be voted on again, and the top four forum will be selected, this will last one week.
5. The four forums will be voted on by the staff of forumotion and the officials of this competition to determine which prize they will recieve, this will last 2 days.

Before anyone complains, this contest has been authorized by Caihlem and Nessa. Thanks guys!!!!

And the only other person (other then staff) allowed to run this contest is Darren.

Thanks, now get out the photoshop and html pages (these will be taken into account) and get working on your forums!!!

Thanks For Participating
Drag~

P.S. To submit your forum, reply to this topic with the following format...

Code:
[b]Site Name:[/b]
[b]Site Link:[/b]
[b]Thumbnail (ONLY) image:[/b]
[b]A SINGLE paragraph site description:[/b]
[b]Category you want your site listed in (If we think your site fits in a better category, we will place it in such.):[/b]

Last edited by dragonintel on August 9th 2009, 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit To update remaining time left! ;))
dragonintel
dragonintel
Forumember

Male Posts : 392
Language : English

http://bestof.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~ - Page 4 Empty Re: The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~

Post by Xenos August 5th 2009, 10:04 pm

hey, please could you tell me a date for when it will start ?

its just i have just had a few new ideas, and gunna totally give my forum a make over, and just want to know when my deadline is Smile

thanks
Xenos
Xenos
Forumember

Male Posts : 231

Back to top Go down

The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~ - Page 4 Empty Re: The Best of Forumotion Contest Submission Thread ~ [CLOSED] ~

Post by TE Xifex August 6th 2009, 12:22 am

so who won in the gaming section? i only see them listed but no verification bwi of who is in first second third ect...
TE Xifex
TE Xifex

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 6th 2009, 5:54 am

Xenos wrote:hey, please could you tell me a date for when it will start ?

its just i have just had a few new ideas, and gunna totally give my forum a make over, and just want to know when my deadline is Smile

thanks

It has already started.

It will be ending within 28 Hours of now Wink

TE Xifex wrote:so who won in the gaming section? i only see them listed but no verification bwi of who is in first second third ect...

Are you flippian serious??

If you were to have read the first message, you would then relize that the contest has not even finished the time frame yet!
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 6th 2009, 12:47 pm

C'mon, what are you waiting for?

Aprox. 24hrs left, move your kesters peoples!

(Another hole in my coffin)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TE Xifex August 6th 2009, 4:33 pm

darren1 wrote:
TE Xifex wrote:so who won in the gaming section? i only see them listed but no verification bwi of who is in first second third ect...

Are you flippian serious??

If you were to have read the first message, you would then relize that the contest has not even finished the time frame yet!

I checked yesterday and did not see anything but for some reason the date August 6th pops in my head. I think i remember seening it but could not find it again.
TE Xifex
TE Xifex

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 7th 2009, 1:22 am

How about this, it end's within 24hrs affective now!
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 7th 2009, 1:27 pm

C'mon, what are you waiting for?

Time left: Less than 24 hrs, but long enough for you to post ur forum's URL, but you only have time until dragonintel comes online....move ur keisters!

(Another hole in my coffin)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 8th 2009, 1:40 am

Me again Very Happy

I come baring gifts: You have been subjected to another extension, make good use of this time!!

(Another hole in my coffin - im about to get shot)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc August 8th 2009, 5:40 am

So Darren, when will the entries end?

=> blackeye
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 August 8th 2009, 5:51 am

The time of the extension is even unknown to me .........

*goes and pokes jalokim*
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonintel August 9th 2009, 12:33 am

I officially announce the closing of the submissions time-frame! In a short while there will be a voting topic posted in this same forum (the General Discussions) and you, the users of forumotion, will be allowed to vote on your favorite forum!

Please do not reply to this topic anymore, as it will be locked when a moderator logs in.

Thanks
Drag~

Edit Eximma : Done Wink
https://help.forumotion.com/best-of-forumotion-contest-first-round-of-voting-t51312.htm
dragonintel
dragonintel
Forumember

Male Posts : 392

http://bestof.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4