The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain

+3
MrMario
Sanket
ghost-rider
7 posters

Go down

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Empty Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain

Post by ghost-rider September 27th 2009, 8:56 am

hi, i want to delete my domain and forum, just my wish and need help about it ungently. thanks in advance.
ghost-rider

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Empty Re: Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain

Post by Sanket September 27th 2009, 8:59 am

For deletion of your forum.
General>Forum>Forum Deletion
Follow the instructions then.

Hope that helps.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Empty Re: Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain

Post by ghost-rider September 27th 2009, 9:50 am

sorry but am not able to find forum in general option.i meant i wanna delete my whole forum and its services even domain name. please help
ghost-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 27th 2009, 10:11 am

Your the founder? If not there is no way. Should be there Admin Panel>>General Tab>>Forum Delete>>type Delete and follow the info there.

Also make sure that you are in advanced mode in the home page of the admin panel.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 27th 2009, 11:09 am

MrMario wrote:Your the founder? If not there is no way. Should be there Admin Panel>>General Tab>>Forum Delete>>type Delete and follow the info there.

Also make sure that you are in advanced mode in the home page of the admin panel.

Also when you type in delete, it needs to be in all caps.

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost-rider September 27th 2009, 1:18 pm

what u mean by founder? i think u took me wrong. and i still have the trouble. check this screenshot. or if i want domain transfr code den? can i get my domain code?

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Untitled-1%20copy
ghost-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 27th 2009, 1:27 pm

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Hello

You should be in the founding account ( user=1 ) his username is "Admin" by default, try logging into that account and delete the forum from that account.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost-rider September 27th 2009, 2:01 pm

well my dear am totly new here. i dont even know about founding account. please paste the link here
ghost-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 27th 2009, 2:53 pm

There is no link to be posted. Ok, you are not the founder/creator/first user of that forum. A super admin/webmaster has made you an admin, so therefore, you are not in the founding account, ie. the first account when the forum was made. The only thing you can do is to find the very first user and get them to delete your forum.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky. September 27th 2009, 5:50 pm

Man you are Not The Forum Creator The Web Creator you Don't have Permission To DELETE the Forum !! DId you Understand NOW ?!!!!!!
Lucky.
Forumember

Language : Art

http://www.zamboadvertising.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost-rider September 28th 2009, 5:56 am

sorry buddy but am still confused with the word "founder" i call founder who founded the forum tech. am not the founder but the forum and domain i want to delete is mine. well thanks for your valuebl comments. and ya i would like to ask u guys one more question "can i transfr my domain to other hosting providers?
ghost-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 28th 2009, 6:13 am

Founder is the one who set up the account with forumotion to create the forum. The founder is the only one that can delete the forum.

Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 28th 2009, 6:43 am

slg wrote:Founder is the one who set up the account with forumotion to create the forum. The founder is the only one that can delete the forum.

This is correct.

We have established that you are NOT the founder, ok?

This is what I would like you to do :
Go to your forum, and in the URL bar put this: https://help.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=1
In the "help.forumotion.com" section you MUST change it to your forums URL.
That will take you to the founding profile ( aka user=1 ).
It is "Admin" by default do not worry about this!

If you can access this account then you have access to the founding account; you can delete the forum from there.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost-rider September 28th 2009, 6:57 am

yeah now gt it yup am founder den. thanks
ghost-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 28th 2009, 7:02 am

Sanket wrote:For deletion of your forum.
General>Forum>Forum Deletion
Follow the instructions then.

Hope that helps.

If you follow this you can delete it Help nedded to Delete my forum and domain Icon_cool
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid September 28th 2009, 8:07 am

Hello

Just to clarify, could we have a link to your forum's profile, or a link to your forum. We can determine if you are really the founder, as it seems those previously mentioned steps did not work for you.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down