The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time zone not displaying properly

Go down

time zone not displaying properly Empty time zone not displaying properly

Post by WHITESABBATH January 28th 2010, 7:14 pm

[ reminder: don't post multiple *same topics ]

i initially posted this 3 days ago in the "script/code" problem forum. not sure if i goofed and submitted post in wrong place and apologies if i had.. some sort of reply ,even if it was to say i posted my inquiry in the wrong place, would have been considerate..
problem:although i set my time zone via the admin panel to reflect the zone in which i reside, it will not display the proper time in the forum or its post. I am aware of how and am 99.9 % sure i had done so correctly. of my three sites, this is happening to 2 of them..Although i find it on the bottom of the list of things that can go wrong, It's has become a guessing game when a post was written. Any idea whats happening or what i can do to sort said problem ? if i set to display "am", it shows "pm" in site and in the messages..
while i'm on here; how in Gods green earth do i erase the posts in the chat box? sometimes it's the easiest of things can be the most difficult. why is that. Smile
WHITESABBATH
WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down