The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

how to create link redirect to view profile?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by erchima on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 am

me using code to template:

Code:

<li><a id="user_link" href="http://erchima.4ulike.com/profile?mode=editprofile" title="Your Profile" class="">Welcome, <span class="USERNAME"></span></a></li>
but it redirect to edit profile, how to create link to view profile?
me try with code:
Code:

<li><a id="user_link" href="http://erchima.4ulike.com/profile?mode=viewprofile" title="Your Profile" class="">Welcome, <span class="USERNAME"></span></a></li>
but i get information "Sorry, but this user does not exist."
can you help me?

erchima
Forumember

Female Posts : 629
Reputation : 15
Language : INDONESIAN | Lua Script | Visual Basic | and Coding
Location : Under your bed xD

http://erchimacute.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by Sir. Mayo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:38 pm

The only reason i think this is happenign is because proiles are linked to your user number like Your profile on your forum that you founded would be
www.yourforum.forumotion.com/u1
the reason your getting that mesage is beacuase your telling it to go to user
"profile?mode=viewprofile"
and thats not a user.
You can use this to view your profile:
Code:
{USERLINK}
Now you can give this code a try it will look like this
<li><Div id="user_link" title="Your Profile" class="">Welcome, Guest <span class="USERNAME"></span></div></li>
It will change to the username of who ever is viewing the page.
Heres the code:
Code:
<li><Div id="user_link" title="Your Profile" class="">Welcome, {USERLINK} <span class="USERNAME"></span></div></li>

Hope this helps

Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 960
Reputation : 84
Language : English, Some french.
Location : Working 11Pm-7Am EST I will try to respond ASAP

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by erchima on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:17 pm

@Sir. Mayo wrote:The only reason i think this is happenign is because proiles are linked to your user number like Your profile on your forum that you founded would be
www.yourforum.forumotion.com/u1
the reason your getting that mesage is beacuase your telling it to go to user
"profile?mode=viewprofile"
and thats not a user.
You can use this to view your profile:
Code:
{USERLINK}
Now you can give this code a try it will look like this
<li><Div id="user_link" title="Your Profile" class="">Welcome, Guest <span class="USERNAME"></span></div></li>
It will change to the username of who ever is viewing the page.
Heres the code:
Code:
<li><Div id="user_link" title="Your Profile" class="">Welcome, {USERLINK} <span class="USERNAME"></span></div></li>
Hope this helps
can't click xD

erchima
Forumember

Female Posts : 629
Reputation : 15
Language : INDONESIAN | Lua Script | Visual Basic | and Coding
Location : Under your bed xD

http://erchimacute.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by Sir. Mayo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

I'd help you more but your forum violates the TOS and even id i got it working your fourm could have been deleted due to the fact it violates the TOS

Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 960
Reputation : 84
Language : English, Some french.
Location : Working 11Pm-7Am EST I will try to respond ASAP

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by erchima on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 pm

@Sir. Mayo wrote:I'd help you more but your forum violates the TOS and even id i got it working your fourm could have been deleted due to the fact it violates the TOS
what doyou mean?

erchima
Forumember

Female Posts : 629
Reputation : 15
Language : INDONESIAN | Lua Script | Visual Basic | and Coding
Location : Under your bed xD

http://erchimacute.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by Sir. Mayo on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 am

It show hacks.

Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 960
Reputation : 84
Language : English, Some french.
Location : Working 11Pm-7Am EST I will try to respond ASAP

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by erchima on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:20 am

@Sir. Mayo wrote:It show hacks.
only tips, guide game, and community guild & clan, not hacking Razz
so you are to report my forum with allegations hacking , ok no problem
if you are wrong accusations, I will require you to go back to the law on charges of slandering me

erchima
Forumember

Female Posts : 629
Reputation : 15
Language : INDONESIAN | Lua Script | Visual Basic | and Coding
Location : Under your bed xD

http://erchimacute.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by SLGray on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:42 am

Please stay on topic.  Take off topic conversation to pm's.

P.S. Any kind of hacks are not allowed on Forumotion.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35622
Reputation : 2372
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by erchima on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:53 am

@SLGray wrote:Please stay on topic.  Take off topic conversation to pm's.

P.S. Any kind of hacks are not allowed on Forumotion.
sorry sir, he who started first, and I did not receive the slander like that, I do not provide the hacking, but I made a post in-game tutorial cleanly without a hack, but he reported me to the reason forums hacked, I do not accept.I'm not a boy.
______
this problem was fixed please solved


Last edited by erchima on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

erchima
Forumember

Female Posts : 629
Reputation : 15
Language : INDONESIAN | Lua Script | Visual Basic | and Coding
Location : Under your bed xD

http://erchimacute.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by SLGray on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:55 am

@erchima wrote:this problem was fixed please solved
What?


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35622
Reputation : 2372
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by erchima on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 am

@SLGray wrote:
@erchima wrote:]this problem was fixed please solved
What?
i mean create link redirect to view profil is fixed (my topic)

erchima
Forumember

Female Posts : 629
Reputation : 15
Language : INDONESIAN | Lua Script | Visual Basic | and Coding
Location : Under your bed xD

http://erchimacute.forumid.net

Back to top Go down

Re: how to create link redirect to view profile?

Post by SLGray on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 am

Garbaged as no solution was posted.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35622
Reputation : 2372
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum