The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reported Abuse Problem.

3 posters

Go down

In progress Reported Abuse Problem.

Post by Whitley Terry May 23rd 2015, 4:50 am

So I wanted to consult with an Admin about an abuse posted against my site. This person named Allyson has posted an abuse against my site for copyright and so said dangerous acts. I wanted to say she didn't post a site to see what was copyrighted nor have I ever heard of a Allyson, nor her website. My website is completely original from my and my own staff. No copyright was taken in the making of this website. In the comment of the abuse report she told me I had 24 hours to remove or redo my site so that it wasn't copyright. She didn't explain what pictures were apparently copyrighted from her site nor left a contact site for me to speak with her. I wanted to know what I could do to have these reports removed. I have six staff that will back me for the originality of the site. Nothing was copied from any other site. 

Thank you for your time.
Whitley Terry
Whitley Terry

Language : English

http://legendoftherealm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Reported Abuse Problem.

Post by SLGray May 23rd 2015, 7:40 am

If you are referring to the report an abuse link at the bottom of the forum, only administrators of the forum see those reports, not the litigation team from Forumotion.  If you sure that your forum is not breaking Forumotion's Terms of Service, move the reports to the done report section.  You can not delete/remove them.

Reported Abuse Problem.  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Reported Abuse Problem.

Post by brandon_g May 23rd 2015, 4:32 pm

Yes, the report an abuse link will send a report to the admin panel of your site. Not to forumotion.

If you feel the report is faulty simply mark it unlegiate and move on. It is only there in case someone wants to report something they think an administrator of the site should look into. Similar to the report feature, except instead of all moderators and admins getting it, ONLY Admins do.

Regards,
-Brandon

Reported Abuse Problem.  Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Reported Abuse Problem.  Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Reported Abuse Problem.  Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down