The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repeated Harassment & Image Theft

+4
Shadow
brandon_g
Derri
Sedaiv
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pro Admin Repeated Harassment & Image Theft

Post by Sedaiv July 8th 2015, 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello again fine denizens & administration of ForuMotion. How is everyone feeling this morning?

I would like to thank the administration for help the other week with a certain forum, however that was JUST undone last night. Once again the owner (William Walkowitz Jr. who is also EVERY SINGLE MEMBER) of Ewrestlingalternativ.forumotion.net has reposted images of myself and my girlfriend. This is very disappointing as Bill blatantly ignored the admin here and posted the thread about myself and my girlfriend again. He has also decided to continue to cyber bully/harass me in several other topics as well as indirectly call out the people who here who are responsible for deleting his content.

I'm heavily considering taking legal action. Naturally I would like to avoid this. I like the way you people handle problems quickly and professionally and I would like remain professional and humble, without getting rude. Bill has also stolen several images from the E-Fed (Electronic Federation, it's forum based wrestling role playing games basically) from Extreme Wrestling Corporation (http://ewcprez.proboards.com). Through Twitter, the admin (Danny Mac/President Mac on his forums) has given me permission to resolve this peacefully with you folks.

Personally, I would like to see Bill's forums deleted and his emails banned as he uses proxies to get around IP Bans. I do not believe he will learn that stealing is wrong (he is a convict who was arrested September 15, 2010 for grand theft auto) and I do not believe he will stop harassing myself and my girlfriend, who he has attacked without any sort of provoking.

Through out his entire forums, he has repeated attacked myself and my friends Danny Mac, Triple B (requested his name be withheld) and Jaden Hunter (Xplode). I can repost the links as well as screen to each and every single offense that Bill has taken at any of us. I do check this area frequently, so I humbly request someone get back to me as soon as possible about what actions can be taken and what can be done.
Sedaiv

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Repeated Harassment & Image Theft

Post by SLGray July 21st 2015, 7:59 pm

Do you think that having his forum deleted will exactly stop him from harassing you?  I would go ahead with contacting your local authorities.

Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCircle July 22nd 2015, 12:34 am

The man is also taking over accounts and posting in their place. With access to email accounts and who knows what other information can be taken from him doing that. Need proof?

Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 CAM00081_zps1oujwyfm

However "4CWefed" and "JasonCashe" have posted since this. He banned the two accounts first and now is posting as them.

And to see proof the accounts were banned before that:

Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 CAM00080_zpsfmhf43zn

So you as staff for these forums approve harassment? Allow it on the levels this has started becoming? Is that really the message wanted to be shown because we have come to you to handle this even in basic forms of action and nothing has been done. At the very least remove the two accounts no longer under the control of those who created them originally.
TheCircle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedaiv July 22nd 2015, 12:40 am

If I don't have an update by Thursday, I'll seek legal action against Bill Walkowitz and ForuMotion. I'd really like to avoid that
Sedaiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape July 22nd 2015, 3:23 am

You will need to pm Buttercup about this and give all the proof in your pm then she can help some more.

Note buttercup has only just come back from her holidays so has some other work to catch up on as well as read all her pm's but she will get back to you on this as soon as she can.

I would also advise you that you talk to the police on this matter

Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Left1212Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Center11Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Right112
Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Ape_b110
Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19146
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 22nd 2015, 4:49 am

Please do not post your proof here as this forum is open to everyone to see, even guests.  It is best to send your proof by pm's.

Repeated Harassment & Image Theft - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51503

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow July 22nd 2015, 10:34 am

Hello,

You already contacted the litigation team many times. I can understand it is annoying for you, but we cannot delete a forum every time there is a conflict between members. 
The litigation team informed me they deleted your personal information, sent a warning to the forum (they have 10 days to stop posting your personal information). In parallel the litigation team sent an email to the founder asking to stop harassing you.

For the moment, I cannot do more.

Thanks for your understanding
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Sedaiv July 22nd 2015, 11:14 am

Thank you Buttercup. But how many times from different people must a website & member receive complaints against? He's deleted his Hostile City Showdown already in which he stole copyrighted material.
Sedaiv

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2