The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look Please Help Important PLease help

+2
SLGray
premiereTv
6 posters

Go down

Look Please Help Important PLease help Empty Look Please Help Important PLease help

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 1:28 am

i got this what do i do please help i dont have none of that i just have that on home page but it is a theam i dont want it deleted..

Ok the only thing that says hack is the theam that you all let me pick from can some one please help thank you

Dear "premieretv3.forumotion.com" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn't respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

Element(s) detected on this forum : Piracy/hacking

You have until the 25-02-2016 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn't in conformity. This warning will only disappear after the end of the countdown.

Last edited by premiereTv on February 19th 2016, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
premiereTv
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Look Please Help Important PLease help Empty Re: Look Please Help Important PLease help

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 1:31 am

how do i fix it it still tell me a time it will delete my forum help me please..
Ok the only thing that says hack is the theam that you all let me pick from can some one please help thank you.If i need to change that i will now the next thing how do i get that off me panel.if i change the theam.

thank you
rachel
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Look Please Help Important PLease help Empty Re: Look Please Help Important PLease help

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 1:58 am

Hi i have a problem the only thing that says hack on my forum is the theam i pick in your alls theam pick the free ones...Please help me fix this as do i need to change theam than how do i show them i change it..I am online 24 hours and waiting please help me fix this as i love this forum...

Dear "premieretv3.forumotion.com" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn't respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have until the 25-02-2016 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn't in conformity. This warning will only disappear after the end of the countdown.
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 19th 2016, 3:15 am

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

Look Please Help Important PLease help Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Take Notes February 19th 2016, 3:16 am

So your banner, the image at the top, just says "Hack" and you need help removing it?
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2337

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 3:27 am

i goeting help no that is your skin form the list so how would some thing be wrong with that
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Take Notes February 19th 2016, 3:28 am

What is the name of the theme on Hitskin?
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 3:32 am

premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Take Notes February 19th 2016, 3:34 am

Not your forum, the theme name.
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 19th 2016, 3:37 am

Forumedic wrote:Not your forum, the theme name.
The issue is that the forum is breaking the Terms of Service.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Take Notes February 19th 2016, 3:58 am

SLGray wrote:
Forumedic wrote:Not your forum, the theme name.
The issue is that the forum is breaking the Terms of Service.
Yes, but it's because the banner says "hack"?
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 4:03 am

so i do need to change the skin it is is ok i was told it is from your all list skin list
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 19th 2016, 4:20 am

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

It is part of the theme or just a banner?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 4:46 am

it wass the skin from your all list i change it so now what
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 4:47 am

i did not make that skin and it was from the free list
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Take Notes February 19th 2016, 6:32 am

I understand your issue. But knowing the name of the theme that you chose from would be helpful. Since you say you haven't changed anything, there is a code in your CSS For the banner, if you can copy all of your CSS and paste it here we can further assist you.

To copy your CSS please go to your Administration Panel and go to the "Display" tab. From there you will want to look on the left and go to "colors". After accessing "colors" there should be two tabs you see, hit the "CSS Stylesheet" and there copy and paste the whole code. Once you have copied it all please paste it here.

Also, as SLGray has stated, changing your title that is related to your issue will make people searching the archives for this issue a lot easier and can get help without opening a topic. You can change the title by going to your first post and editing it by hitting the edit icon. You can also use this edit icon for editing your previous post if you need to add something.
Take Notes
Take Notes
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray February 19th 2016, 9:32 am

Forumedic wrote:I understand your issue. But knowing the name of the theme that you chose from would be helpful. Since you say you haven't changed anything, there is a code in your CSS For the banner, if you can copy all of your CSS and paste it here we can further assist you.

To copy your CSS please go to your Administration Panel and go to the "Display" tab. From there you will want to look on the left and go to "colors". After accessing "colors" there should be two tabs you see, hit the "CSS Stylesheet" and there copy and paste the whole code. Once you have copied it all please paste it here.

Also, as SLGray has stated, changing your title that is related to your issue will make people searching the archives for this issue a lot easier and can get help without opening a topic. You can change the title by going to your first post and editing it by hitting the edit icon. You can also use this edit icon for editing your previous post if you need to add something.
The member has already changed the theme.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 5:10 pm

so can i have to help to make sure that i am not violating any thing else i mean were legit team.I need this fixed because i may not be here but i have changed the whole skin and everything in my forum..Please who is admin of legit team..
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 5:49 pm

help me help me help me
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 5:50 pm

i have emailed forum admin (Buttercup) and get nothing from him ok now you can't email him he changed it where you can't email him i mean what kind of forum admin does that your here to help help if you don't want to i think you should give your spot to another person in forum..I have started emailing all admins,from all this site i don't understand i done wrong so i need help to understand...

I am not downing any body on this forum but i need to know why the legit team has that page if they want you to not use word hack it is skin theam from you i did not write that on the banner go look in skins...Please this need to be fixed before the 5 day i am going to be here to have help to understand ...
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur February 19th 2016, 6:04 pm

Hi,

Buttercup will be leaving soon which is why her mailbox was closed. If I understand correctly your forum faces termination due to the following violation ?

To counter this is simple ; Scan through the topics on your forum and ensure none of them meet the criteria above. If they do, then you must delete the topics violating our terms of service. Once the deadline is reached the following can happen :

1. If you remove all the content violating our terms -- or are shown to be making an effort your forum will be fine.

2. If you do nothing to remove the content violating our terms your forum will be terminated.

I suggest reviewing our terms of service and looking over your forum for content that violates our terms.
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g February 19th 2016, 6:12 pm

premiereTv wrote:so can i have to help to make sure that i am not violating any thing else i mean were legit team.I need this fixed because i may not be here but i have changed the whole skin and everything in my forum..Please who is admin of legit team..

premiereTv wrote:help me help me help me

premiereTv wrote:i have emailed forum admin (Buttercup) and get nothing from him ok now you can't email him he changed it where you can't email him i mean what kind of forum admin does that your here to help help if you don't want to i think you should give your spot to another person in forum..I have started emailing all admins,from all this site i don't understand i done wrong so i need help to understand...

I am not downing any body on this forum but i need to know why the legit team has that page if they want you to not use word hack it is skin theam from you i did not write that on the banner go look in skins...Please this need to be fixed before the 5 day i am going to be here to have help to understand ...

Please do not double/triple post. I understand your in an urgent situation, but posting every 2 minutes is not going to help you in getting help any faster, as we have lots of people to help. In the future, your posts must be seperated by 24 hours unless you are adding something productive about your issue. If you need to add anything to your post, please use the edit button instead. ~ brandon_g

Hello,

Please aware that the main office closes around this time and almost everyone from the main office goes home, since it is the weekend, it will remain so until Monday. That is why you recieved reply from Buttercup.

As for the issue at hand, please remain calm and provide us with as much information as possible.

Have any of your users posted any links to pirated/hacked software/products? If so, then you should start by removing those posts. You should also remove any other posts containing any content that could be illegal or else violates our terms of service. You and your team should look through as many plsts on your site as humanly possible and remove anything that might even be considered illegal or offensive to any users.

-Brandon

Look Please Help Important PLease help Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Look Please Help Important PLease help Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Look Please Help Important PLease help Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 6:17 pm

Yes i have removed everything there is nothing on there that says word hack or is affending to users..Now there may be people that is jealous because my site does better but we are all the same sites and they are on your thing,(forum) we don't offer any illegal contant or any thing illegal.

my website:

others just like me:
http://expresstest.bigforumpro.com/
www.ftazeta.com
www.ftabeta.com
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape February 19th 2016, 6:41 pm

If you have removed everything you think is doing this then you have nothing to worry about

the counter will stay there until the time / date showing on your ACP after that time it will go away

There is no more you can do but hold tight and look over your forum to see if anything else is missed

Look Please Help Important PLease help Left1212Look Please Help Important PLease help Center11Look Please Help Important PLease help Right112
Look Please Help Important PLease help Ape_b110
Look Please Help Important PLease help Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by premiereTv February 19th 2016, 6:52 pm

thank you very much and i am thankful for your alls help..

Thank you
rachel
premiereTv
Forumember

Back to top Go down