The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

4 posters

Go down

In progress How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan October 12th 2016, 12:00 am

Greeting!
This is a forum in which it is published my address, email, name, last name, nickname, calls on the blinding my eyes, murder, denounce me that I was gay and homosexual and asking people in my country to beat me, tortured and Finally kill. There's a lot of lies, slander, fabrication, insult, theft of identity, abuse of my pictures, and my copyrights, refers to hack my site, and bank account, called me a fraud without a shred of evidence, a charlatan and seducing people, it is informations to attacking on my civic NGO Sungazing organization and insulted my belief,

Please turn off and delete this forum because of drastic violation of your rules!

Link Removed

Thank you
cybermikan

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by SLGray October 12th 2016, 4:41 am

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan October 12th 2016, 6:25 pm

Thanks for the link.
Who gets application, whether the admin of this shameful forum or to admins who run forumotion.com which hosted the forum that violate the rules?

Last night I sent an appeal to them and forum is still working and did not received any reply!

Thank you
cybermikan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape October 12th 2016, 6:34 pm

Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

We will then look in to this sometimes we put an order on the screen of the admin to remove this info in a set time limit.

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Left1212How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Center11How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Right112
How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Ape_b110
How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cybermikan October 13th 2016, 10:19 pm

APE wrote:Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

We will then look in to this sometimes we put an order on the screen of the admin to remove this info in a set time limit.

Hello!

Thank you! But that shameful and humiliating forum posts full of slander, lies, referring to the blinding and killing me still standing on your server!
cybermikan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray October 13th 2016, 10:43 pm

Have you sent the litigation report?  We on the support forum have nothing to do with the litigation team.  We only deal with support issues.

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Slgray10

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 14th 2016, 3:08 am

cybermikan wrote:
APE wrote:Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

Hello!

Thank you! But that shameful and humiliating forum posts full of slander, lies, referring to the blinding and killing me still standing on your server!

You also need to take into account for the fact that our litigation gets thousands of reports a day, so it may take some time for them to get to yours. Don't worry though, our litigation will take care of it and take it down once they get to it. Smile

Just be a little patient with them ok, we understand that this is not good for you and as soon as the team gets to your report, it will be taken care of. Smile

-Brandon

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Brando10
Remember to mark your topic How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cybermikan October 16th 2016, 11:37 pm

I reported it 3 times and this shameful forum continues to spread lies about me!
cybermikan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray October 17th 2016, 3:19 am

cybermikan wrote:I reported it 3 times and this shameful forum continues to spread lies about me!
There is no need to report it multiple times.

You need to be patient.  It takes time for the litigation team to read the reports and check the forums.

Please don't use bold or color and keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.  Thank you.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 17th 2016, 5:51 am

brandon_g wrote:
cybermikan wrote:

Hello!

You also need to take into account for the fact that our litigation gets thousands of reports a day, so it may take some time for them to get to yours. Don't worry though, our litigation will take care of it and take it down once they get to it. Smile

Just be a little patient with them ok, we understand that this is not good for you and as soon as the team gets to your report, it will be taken care of. Smile

-Brandon

SLGray wrote:
cybermikan wrote:I reported it 3 times and this shameful forum continues to spread lies about me!
There is no need to report it multiple times.

You need to be patient.  It takes time for the litigation team to read the reports and check the forums.

Please don't use bold or color and keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.  Thank you.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

As I stated before, you need to have patience. Our litigation team gets thousands of reports to look at and deal with regularily. It may take a few days for them to get to your report. Reporting the forum multiple times will NOT make the process go any faster. Also we just getting off the weekend (in which our office is closed), so there is that to consider as well.

Please just have patience and when our litigation team gets to the report, they will take the nessecary action required.

-Brandon

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Brando10
Remember to mark your topic How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Solved15 when a solution is found.

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules? Scre1476
Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cybermikan October 17th 2016, 10:48 am

Dear admins, thank you for your answers, I'm a patient man but I get all days and night calls and threatening messages on my cell because my number is released publicly on that forum! They attack me that I'm gay so it´s state in that forum and writes there. Some aggressive people threatening to beat me up, rape and kill! Google is loaded my nickname cybermikan on the first page of their forum and lies about me only if somebody typed my nick cybermikan on it, and all the Serbian Orthodox Church nationalists can easily find this shameful forum, my phone number and threatening me!

My safety and my life are in danger every moment of residue in this forum that works! You do not know how it is not a safe situation in Serbia, especially if someone call out that he is gay, a fraud, a Satanist, charlatan guru .... !!! Please shut them ASAP I have many problems because of that shame forum!
cybermikan

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray October 17th 2016, 9:26 pm

cybermikan wrote:Dear admins, thank you for your answers, I'm a patient man but I get all days and night calls and threatening messages on my cell because my number is released publicly on that forum! They attack me that I'm gay so it´s state in that forum and writes there. Some aggressive people threatening to beat me up, rape and kill! Google is loaded my nickname cybermikan on the first page of their forum and lies about me only if somebody typed my nick cybermikan on it, and all the Serbian Orthodox Church nationalists can easily find this shameful forum, my phone number and threatening me!

My safety and my life are in danger every moment of residue in this forum that works! You do not know how it is not a safe situation in Serbia, especially if someone call out that he is gay, a fraud, a Satanist, charlatan guru .... !!! Please shut them ASAP I have many problems because of that shame forum!
Just deleting the forum will not stop the calls.  If you are receiving threats, you need to contact your local authorities.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 18th 2016, 4:18 am

Yes you definitelly need to contact your local authorities about it. Even if we ban this forum, there is nothing to stop them from creating another forum on either Forumotion or another service provider and doing the same thing again. Contacting the authorities probably will be the only way to end this in the long haul.

-Brandon

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down