The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan on October 12th 2016, 12:00 am

Greeting!
This is a forum in which it is published my address, email, name, last name, nickname, calls on the blinding my eyes, murder, denounce me that I was gay and homosexual and asking people in my country to beat me, tortured and Finally kill. There's a lot of lies, slander, fabrication, insult, theft of identity, abuse of my pictures, and my copyrights, refers to hack my site, and bank account, called me a fraud without a shred of evidence, a charlatan and seducing people, it is informations to attacking on my civic NGO Sungazing organization and insulted my belief,

Please turn off and delete this forum because of drastic violation of your rules!

Link Removed

Thank you

cybermikan
New Member

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by SLGray on October 12th 2016, 4:41 am



When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan on October 12th 2016, 6:25 pm

Thanks for the link.
Who gets application, whether the admin of this shameful forum or to admins who run forumotion.com which hosted the forum that violate the rules?

Last night I sent an appeal to them and forum is still working and did not received any reply!

Thank you

cybermikan
New Member

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by APE on October 12th 2016, 6:34 pm

Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

We will then look in to this sometimes we put an order on the screen of the admin to remove this info in a set time limit.




APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8622
Reputation : 754
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan on October 13th 2016, 10:19 pm

@APE wrote:Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

We will then look in to this sometimes we put an order on the screen of the admin to remove this info in a set time limit.


Hello!

Thank you! But that shameful and humiliating forum posts full of slander, lies, referring to the blinding and killing me still standing on your server!

cybermikan
New Member

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by SLGray on October 13th 2016, 10:43 pm

Have you sent the litigation report?  We on the support forum have nothing to do with the litigation team.  We only deal with support issues.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by brandon_g on October 14th 2016, 3:08 am

@cybermikan wrote:
@APE wrote:Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

We will then look in to this sometimes we put an order on the screen of the admin to remove this info in a set time limit.


Hello!

Thank you! But that shameful and humiliating forum posts full of slander, lies, referring to the blinding and killing me still standing on your server!

You also need to take into account for the fact that our litigation gets thousands of reports a day, so it may take some time for them to get to yours. Don't worry though, our litigation will take care of it and take it down once they get to it. Smile

Just be a little patient with them ok, we understand that this is not good for you and as soon as the team gets to your report, it will be taken care of. Smile

-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5355
Reputation : 489
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan on October 16th 2016, 11:37 pm

I reported it 3 times and this shameful forum continues to spread lies about me!

cybermikan
New Member

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by SLGray on October 17th 2016, 3:19 am

@cybermikan wrote:I reported it 3 times and this shameful forum continues to spread lies about me!
There is no need to report it multiple times.

You need to be patient.  It takes time for the litigation team to read the reports and check the forums.

Please don't use bold or color and keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.  Thank you.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by brandon_g on October 17th 2016, 5:51 am

@brandon_g wrote:
@cybermikan wrote:
@APE wrote:Both of us will get it, The admin of the forum will get a report on he's / her ACP and we will get a copy of the report.

We will then look in to this sometimes we put an order on the screen of the admin to remove this info in a set time limit.


Hello!

Thank you! But that shameful and humiliating forum posts full of slander, lies, referring to the blinding and killing me still standing on your server!

You also need to take into account for the fact that our litigation gets thousands of reports a day, so it may take some time for them to get to yours. Don't worry though, our litigation will take care of it and take it down once they get to it. Smile

Just be a little patient with them ok, we understand that this is not good for you and as soon as the team gets to your report, it will be taken care of. Smile

-Brandon

@SLGray wrote:
@cybermikan wrote:I reported it 3 times and this shameful forum continues to spread lies about me!
There is no need to report it multiple times.

You need to be patient.  It takes time for the litigation team to read the reports and check the forums.

Please don't use bold or color and keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation.  Thank you.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules


As I stated before, you need to have patience. Our litigation team gets thousands of reports to look at and deal with regularily. It may take a few days for them to get to your report. Reporting the forum multiple times will NOT make the process go any faster. Also we just getting off the weekend (in which our office is closed), so there is that to consider as well.

Please just have patience and when our litigation team gets to the report, they will take the nessecary action required.

-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5355
Reputation : 489
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by cybermikan on October 17th 2016, 10:48 am

Dear admins, thank you for your answers, I'm a patient man but I get all days and night calls and threatening messages on my cell because my number is released publicly on that forum! They attack me that I'm gay so itīs state in that forum and writes there. Some aggressive people threatening to beat me up, rape and kill! Google is loaded my nickname cybermikan on the first page of their forum and lies about me only if somebody typed my nick cybermikan on it, and all the Serbian Orthodox Church nationalists can easily find this shameful forum, my phone number and threatening me!

My safety and my life are in danger every moment of residue in this forum that works! You do not know how it is not a safe situation in Serbia, especially if someone call out that he is gay, a fraud, a Satanist, charlatan guru .... !!! Please shut them ASAP I have many problems because of that shame forum!

cybermikan
New Member

Posts : 9
Reputation : 3
Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by SLGray on October 17th 2016, 9:26 pm

@cybermikan wrote:Dear admins, thank you for your answers, I'm a patient man but I get all days and night calls and threatening messages on my cell because my number is released publicly on that forum! They attack me that I'm gay so itīs state in that forum and writes there. Some aggressive people threatening to beat me up, rape and kill! Google is loaded my nickname cybermikan on the first page of their forum and lies about me only if somebody typed my nick cybermikan on it, and all the Serbian Orthodox Church nationalists can easily find this shameful forum, my phone number and threatening me!

My safety and my life are in danger every moment of residue in this forum that works! You do not know how it is not a safe situation in Serbia, especially if someone call out that he is gay, a fraud, a Satanist, charlatan guru .... !!! Please shut them ASAP I have many problems because of that shame forum!
Just deleting the forum will not stop the calls.  If you are receiving threats, you need to contact your local authorities.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: How do I report a forum that reveals my personal information, posting lies about me, and violates the most of your rules?

Post by brandon_g on October 18th 2016, 4:18 am

Yes you definitelly need to contact your local authorities about it. Even if we ban this forum, there is nothing to stop them from creating another forum on either Forumotion or another service provider and doing the same thing again. Contacting the authorities probably will be the only way to end this in the long haul.

-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5355
Reputation : 489
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum