The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ?

5 posters

Go down

Solved Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ?

Post by padreex March 2nd 2018, 8:53 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB2
Position : Founder
Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
Who the problem concerns : All members
When the problem appeared : 3 years
Forum link : http://cuvajveronauku.serbianforum.info

Description of problem

Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth it then remove ads for a year?
In the first year, have they been shown to me on the forum and google ads, when it was introduced that they first have to remove your ads?
padreex

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ?

Post by SLGray March 2nd 2018, 9:15 pm

Yes, you can remove ads for one month and add your ads.

Is it worth it?  It depends on what you can afford.  You can see what the credit amounts for each option are in the AP.

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ?

Post by padreex March 3rd 2018, 2:00 pm

In this way, I would like to see if it is worth paying for the removal of the ad for one year, if yes, it will be my pleasure to remove them.

A few years ago, in my forum, Google's ads were running smoothly, I did not know that you have revoked your ad placement until your ads are removed.
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 3rd 2018, 6:30 pm

padreex wrote:A few years ago, in my forum, Google's ads were running smoothly, I did not know that you have revoked your ad placement until your ads are removed.
What do you mean by this?

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Slgray10

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 17th 2018, 1:39 pm

SLGray wrote:Yes, you can remove ads for one month and add your ads.

Is it worth it?  It depends on what you can afford.  You can see what the credit amounts for each option are in the AP.

I removed advertisements from the forum for a month, just as we talked about it. However, it's still not possible to show a google ads
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g March 17th 2018, 2:18 pm

It is possible if you know how to do it.

You should give this read, as in order for ads to show you will need to know how to add the ads txt file.

https://help.forumotion.com/t154627-new-declare-authorized-sellers-on-your-forums-with-ads-txt-file

-Brandon

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Brando10
Remember to mark your topic phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 17th 2018, 2:45 pm

brandon_g wrote:It is possible if you know how to do it.

You should give this read, as in order for ads to show you will need to know how to add the ads txt file.

https://help.forumotion.com/t154627-new-declare-authorized-sellers-on-your-forums-with-ads-txt-file

-Brandon

I added the ads.txt file,but no ads...
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g March 17th 2018, 3:56 pm

It can take a few days for the ads to appear.

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Brando10
Remember to mark your topic phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Solved15 when a solution is found.

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Scre1476
Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 18th 2018, 12:00 pm

SLGray wrote:Yes, you can remove ads for one month and add your ads.

It's been past seven days. Forum administrators have not removed their ads so that they can not be displayed. For this reason, I removed ads for a month to see how effective it is and will I be able to show my ads. If speed up collaboration, I would definitely remove them for a year. However, this really is not worth paying off when you do not have any of that.
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g March 18th 2018, 3:07 pm

Are you sure you added everything correctly? May you please tell us the steps you followed to add the ads to your site? If the ads are not display, it is possible you have made a mistake or done something wrong somewhere when adding them.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 18th 2018, 11:22 pm

I went to Personalized ads where I got the necessary information
google.com,
pub-0000000000000000,
DIRECT,
f08c47fec0942fa0
I checked the ad several times in the ad, and it is correct to use the same code on another site, where everything works properly.
You can look at my forum at the address http://cuvajveronauku.serbianforum.info

If you have the desire to help me, you can register, and I will add you as an administrator and you will be able to check if everything is done properly
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 19th 2018, 1:23 am

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 19th 2018, 10:55 am

Yes, I read it. I did everything for guidance.
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather March 19th 2018, 12:10 pm

Hello,

I think your implementation is wrong. For instance, you implemented 3 times this script in your <head> section, I think one time is enough:

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Head10

I advise you to remove all you added and to look at the new solution from Google Adsense which greatly facilitates the integration of an advertising code on your forum: https://adsense.googleblog.com/2018/02/introducing-adsense-auto-ads.html

You just have to copy and paste the Adsense tag ONE time in the template overall_header Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 20th 2018, 3:48 pm

I have activated automatic ad text ads. I have set up only one code, I will wait 24 hours to see if there are any changes, if there are no, then I give up
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 22nd 2018, 12:18 am

I still do not list ads. I say... phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? 1f61e
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 22nd 2018, 4:16 am

Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
Does async suppose to be in it?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 22nd 2018, 10:57 pm

Yes, this is the whole ad code
Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1593895318137521",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
    });
</script>
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 23rd 2018, 3:23 am

Did you add it twice in the ads.txt?
phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Google10

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 23rd 2018, 12:45 pm

I did. And when there was one, the same ad was not displayed. I wiped it, so it's only added once ....
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray March 23rd 2018, 5:55 pm

padreex wrote:Yes, this is the whole ad code
Code:
<script>
     (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
          google_ad_client: "ca-pub-1593895318137521",
          enable_page_level_ads: true
     });
</script>
Did you add this in a template?  If yes, did you publish the modified template?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape March 23rd 2018, 10:53 pm

you also have to remember that if you make any change to you forum with the code's you are talking about here then Google will have to look for it again, So you have to make sure it is installed right the first time then leave it for google to look over your site for the code you have placed. if you make any change to it in the time that google is looking for the code it will delay the process

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Left1212phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Center11phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Right112
phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Ape_b110
phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 24th 2018, 5:30 pm

I posted a modified template.
Here is a problem that the forumotion has not removed its ads from the forum so that the bug can not show ads with two ad orders on the same site. If you have an admin forum administration, log in and rectify freely whatever you think is wrong I did it. I tried to correct everything we thought it could prevent the ad from showing, but none of it gave results ....
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g March 24th 2018, 5:58 pm

What do you mean they are not removed?

Forumotion's ads are removed, as you can see in the screenshot there is no ads there. If our ads weren't removed, the ads would be showing at the top.

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Screen15

Note: This was taken on my phone which does not have ad blocker, so there is nothing blocking any ads that would otherwise be there.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 25th 2018, 12:50 pm

ok I did not say well. The announcements are not shown, it is correct. When I click on SEE ADS.TXT FILE this view
Code:

rubiconproject.com, 11662, RESELLER, 0bfd66d529a55807
Infolinks.com, 116170, RESELLER
google.com, pub-3396384733798720, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-7463229954171336, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-9533414948433288, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-4421593088563619, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-5841554716441939, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-0339214227387817, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-6936959681156871, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-7445224030588342, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-5080574588852293, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-6076490735402665, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
google.com, pub-7358201702723619, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
taboola.com, 1037541, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1037541, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1037543, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1037543, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1043566, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1043566, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1043567, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1043567, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044860, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044860, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044861, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044861, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044862, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044862, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044863, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044863, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044864, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1044864, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1101406, DIRECT, c228e6794e811952
taboola.com, 1101406, RESELLER, c228e6794e811952
spotx.tv,71451,RESELLER
spotxchange.com, 71451, RESELLER
advertising.com, 8603, RESELLER
pubmatic.com, 156307, RESELLER, 5d62403b186f2ace
appnexus.com, 3364, RESELLER
Indexexchange.com, 183756, RESELLER
contextweb.com, 560382, RESELLER
tremorhub.com, z87wm, RESELLER, 1a4e959a1b50034a
rubiconproject.com, 16698, RESELLER, 0bfd66d529a55807
fyber.com, ad9de41d28d494354b23133f26f83122, RESELLER
fyber.com, 1a12a7e3f84fe560ccf95a3a73043abb, RESELLER
adcash.com, 470890, DIRECT
superadexchange.com, 470890, DIRECT
geniusdisplay.com, 470890, DIRECT
ad6media.fr, 3508, DIRECT
smartadserver.com, 1641, RESELLER
adtech.com, 4741, RESELLER
improvedigital.com, 1028, RESELLER

# Begin entries for AdAccess
adxcore.com, 8998, DIRECT
beachfront.com, 6174, RESELLER
triplelift.com, 50049678, RESELLER
taboola.com, 10444494, RESELLER
fyber.com, 78591754, RESELLER
improvedigital.com, 1010, RESELLER
advertising.com, 40047621, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 21465598, RESELLER
advertising.com, 8603, RESELLER
atemda.com, 61539351, RESELLER
google.com, 8544626876536809, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
appnexus.com, 61719696, RESELLER
rubiconproject.com, 57456242, RESELLER
fyber.com, 18556070, RESELLER
Teads.tv, 31859402, RESELLER
openx.com, 17396552, RESELLER
openx.com, 24382840, RESELLER
pubmatic.com,156439,DIRECT
rubiconproject.com, 36707058, RESELLER
spotx.tv, 39233592, RESELLER

btrll.com, 80131713, DIRECT
streamrail.net, 59e5ed4b8346f30002000001, RESELLER
purch.com, 73924576, RESELLER
Natiiveads.com, 51339259, RESELLER
openx.com, 98005361, RESELLER
openx.com, 539635570, RESELLER
bidfluence.com, 19288603, RESELLER
tidaltv.com, 2876159, RESELLER
aolcloud.net, 549094, RESELLER
aralego.com, par-233353E673095F5971F1, RESELLER
rubiconproject.com, 17440, RESELLER
openx.com, 537120960, RESELLER
spotx.tv, 84294, RESELLER, 7842df1d2fe2db34
openx.com,537149888,DIRECT,a698e2ec38604c6
openx.com, 985563154, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 19794417, RESELLER
lkqd.com, 57341515, RESELLER
rubiconproject.com,16114,DIRECT
Pubmatic.com, 63136952, RESELLER
Pubmatic.com, 37773188, RESELLER
contextweb.com, 94255862, RESELLER
bidfluence.com, 66018648, RESELLER
bidfluence.com, 28719457, RESELLER
spotxchange.com, 71430, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2313, RESELLER
emxdgt.com, 82319745, RESELLER
memevideoad.com, 99346922, RESELLER
pubmatic.com, 62483, RESELLER
spotxchange.com, 79977, DIRECT, 7842df1d2fe2db34
lkqd.com, 43802498, RESELLER
facebook.com, 42946285, RESELLER
google.com, pub-350285768443326, RESELLER
teads.tv, 3608098, RESELLER
rubiconproject.com, 51138265, RESELLER
widespace.com, 7787, DIRECT
openx.com, 3163010, RESELLER
aolcloud.net, 79903139, RESELLER
fyber.com, ad9de41d28d494354b23133f26f83122, RESELLER
aol.com, 48556, RESELLER
ayads, 1389, RESELLER
Powerlinks.com, 24daddc7-915e-4710-ace8-ace94c751e72, RESELLER
yieldmo.com, 46492981, RESELLER
openx.com, 14871215, RESELLER
atemda.com, 20216, RESELLER
spotxchange.com, 71451, RESELLER
smartadserver.com, 2699, RESELLER #ST1
servebom.com, 987446, DIRECT
tremorhub.com, 38288846, RESELLER
spotxchange.com, 90029447, RESELLER
360yield.com, 17691049, RESELLER
tappx.com, 48894929, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 45928190, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 2775, RESELLER
rubicon.com, 15568, RESELLER
beachfront.com, beachfront_4174, RESELLER
tidaltv.com, 32071, RESELLER
openx.com, 53152690, RESELLER
pubmatic.com, 156098, RESELLER, 5d62403b186f2ace
google.com, pub-472558638290830, RESELLER
openx.com, 67840774, RESELLER
advertising.com, 10990, DIRECT
Contextweb.com, 559969, Reseller, 89ff185a4c4e857c
freewheel.tv, 2303, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 92083176, RESELLER
aralego.com, 37482210, RESELLER
openx.com, 539754750, RESELLER
sovrn.com, 254933, RESELLER, fafdf38b16bf6b2b
360yield.com, 655448, RESELLER
kargo.com, 88629359, RESELLER
Pubmatic.com, 94456, RESELLER
pubmatic.com, 156307, RESELLER, 5d62403b186f2ace
spotxchange.com, 96314882, RESELLER
openx.com, 38199949, RESELLER
tappx.com, 346215, RESELLER
google.com, pub-430172205131280, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 4009, DIRECT #ST1
sonobi.com, 10574831, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 3483653, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2297, RESELLER
conversantmedia.com, 41313, RESELLER
Carambo.la, 99288648, RESELLER
amazon-adsystem.com, 78338457, RESELLER
EMXDGT.com, 66522, RESELLER
openx.com, 81403533, RESELLER
google.com, pub-686016393346009, RESELLER
google.com, pub-769306631745391, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 97404134, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 997525, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 3167, RESELLER
fyber.com, 1a12a7e3f84fe560ccf95a3a73043abb, RESELLER
fyber.com, 96646163, RESELLER
openx.com, 2342484, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2291, RESELLER
brightroll.com, 80141305, DIRECT
appnexus.com, 2775, RESELLER, f5ab79cb980f11d1
google.com, pub-1062972861553303, RESELLER, f08c47fec0942fa0
appnexus.com, 69357478, RESELLER
aps.amazon.com, 94413798, RESELLER
smartadserver.com, 2399,  RESELLER
tidaltv.com, 36907905, RESELLER
vi.ai, 474289066697842, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 63604929, RESELLER
aolcloud.net, 14089023, RESELLER
c1exchange.com, 14265237, RESELLER
Nativeads.com, 18146050, RESELLER
pubmatic.com,156439,DIRECT
advertising.com, 7372, RESELLER
advertising.com, 12287, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 36511, RESELLER
openx.com, 538959099, RESELLER
pubmatic.com, 5303631, RESELLER
c1exchange.com, D2X201708, RESELLER
advertising.com, 12287, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2299, RESELLER
fyber.com, 76212004, RESELLER
google.com, pub-8544626876536809, RESELLER, f08c47fec0942fa0
freewheel.tv, 2287, RESELLER
advertising.com, 21483, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2317, RESELLER
openx.com,537149888,DIRECT,a698e2ec38604c6
google.com, pub-390271366981093, RESELLER
www.triplelift.com, 33376885, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 2574126, RESELLER
rubiconproject.com, 16698, RESELLER, 0bfd66d529a55807
gumgum.com, 85492049, RESELLER
sharethrough.com, 97125374, RESELLER
yldbt.com, hlzp9x3qs6z1l0jjgyp6, RESELLER
sonobi.com, 41320125, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 47305548, RESELLER
spotxchange.com, 84294, RESELLER, 7842df1d2fe2db34
freewheel.tv, 19133, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2283, RESELLER
purch.com, 70526368, RESELLER
openx.com, 33616644, RESELLER
advertising.com, 86616691, RESELLER
tremorhub.com, z8g88, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 19129, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2319, RESELLER
imonomy.com, 28560241, RESELLER
indexexchange.com, 72793285, RESELLER
lijit.com, 48855165, RESELLER
tremorhub.com, 15021236, RESELLER
Freewheel.tv, 601969, RESELLER
lkqd.com, 16, DIRECT
google.com, pub-7709686429433048, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 2764, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2293, RESELLER
openx.com, 60697162, RESELLER
adtech.com, 12902466, RESELLER
tremorhub.com, 21990462, RESELLER
indexexchange.com,179394,DIRECT,50b1c356f2c5c8fc
tremorhub.com, 75074887, RESELLER
spotx.tv, 73148105, RESELLER
beachfront.com, publisher_32156, RESELLER
Somoaudience.com, SOMO-328, RESELLER
bidtellect.com, 10505600, RESELLER
​quantum-advertising.com, 723, DIRECT #native
adtech.com, 72695035, RESELLER
inner-active.com, 80366173, RESELLER
rubiconproject.com, 17753561, RESELLER
appnexus.com, 78699890, RESELLER
yahoo.com, 10008386, RESELLER
Pubmatic.com, 4053448, RESELLER
yieldmo.com, 20273661, RESELLER
openx.com, 1309225, RESELLER
freewheel.tv, 2309, RESELLER
openx.com, 537120960, RESELLER
contextweb.com,560288,DIRECT,89ff185a4c4e857c
fyber.com, 66673396, RESELLER
sovrn.com, 63832545, RESELLER
tappx.com, 12448, RESELLER

So I guess Google can not authorize the display of ads with two or more ad orders and my ads.txt file is unrecognizable. Also, in my ad server, it writes that the ads.txt file is not present on this site. It did not recognize it that found it
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by padreex March 25th 2018, 12:56 pm

APE wrote:you also have to remember that if you make any change to you forum with the code's you are talking about here then Google will have to look for it again, So you have to make sure it is installed right the first time then leave it for google to look over your site for the code you have placed. if you make any change to it in the time that google is looking for the code it will delay the process

I think I found the correct path code in the forum. I put one code on the forum and typed the ads.txt file

Thanks for the help in any case, but still I'm wrong, probably ...
padreex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape April 3rd 2018, 9:08 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Left1212phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Center11phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Right112
phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Ape_b110
phpBB2 - Is it possible to remove your ads for one month and to show google ads during that month, and if it's worth ? Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down