The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.

3 posters

Go down

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Empty want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.

Post by maskugatiger Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 8:58

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.
without having to renew the url,

Honestly, I am not a financial person, my life is fully funded by God. and I do not have any money, food and facilities all God gave, except money.

so I will never pay a penny to renew the domain url.
I will replace it with a contribution, provide important information to my community and gather them to survive the threat of "the end time" or this modern era. and will be counted backwards for the next 3 years until the global economy crashes. and at that time anti christ and his followers will make all kinds of damage, big slander, tyranny and misguidance.

I am a person who speaks on the basis of deep scientific knowledge and religious knowledge.

and I warn that the mass of this globalist system is coming to an end. and all activity in the business world will come to an end completely. Your money, stock, financial property, company and money will no longer be of any use at that time.

back to my web forum.. hi forumotion staff, my friends whom I respect, am proud of and love.

I have been using your free forum service for a long time, and during that time nothing lasts for each forum except for 2 years, then the forum domain expired. and I hope it won't be like this for the next 3 years, to be precise, chaos & global crisis really happened. according to end-time eschatological observations, based on the instructions of the scriptures and the word of God.

I currently have two forums on forumotion that I am very proud of, both of which can be easily found on search engine bing , namely "nitefaelm" and "arch7x". Meanwhile goggle companies, crazier in business interests, play monotari on their network system . and they are affiliated and funded by the globalists. therefore the name of my forum can be easily removed, even if it is in their crawl system. in all apps, they spied on my writing, even in google group,youtube and blogger.
in on faceboook,whatapps and twitter its dnt ask, they inc its henchment of globalist.

now civil society is gathering communication networks in cyberspace to carry out revolutionary movements and resistance to globalists, they are digital media and they puppet government on we are country. and u must join too and doing help & contribution, with what we have and can afford.

look at Godady want take down this domain on 7 month.
search at bing "nitefaelm"

Nitefaelm.forumgamers.net | 227 days left
URL NOT FOUND
03/12/2018 · Nitefaelm.forumgamers.net has server used 104.21.81.138 (United States) ping response time Hosted in Cloudflare, Inc. Register Domain Names at GoDaddy.com, LLC. This domain has been created 2 years, 137 days ago, remaining 227 days .

i have forum on forumotion "arch8x" its still life from 2019 until

and "arch7x" now.

My question is, can you maintain the nitefaelm domain, or maybe you have an idea to maintain my web content in your special domain that can't be broken by the domain business mafia companies.

I currently need a friend who can help me make a social web that is easy to use to gather all the communities there, and can be easily accessed to provide information & communication services to help them be saved from facing the threats of the end times, not only by disasters, but also by our common enemies. . and their militancy. I hope that forummotion can create an xml forum design that is easy to view and connect, like on the web social network prodigits. we will gather thousands of banks and millions of people to board our ark, where all information, and all our friends from various professions can gather, not only for resistance missions, but also survival missions to face the conditions of the apocalyse era at the end of this era in the future.

That's all, we only have 3 years from now. after that I will be a guide for them when the global migration period occurs in their lives. take them safely to a safe & secure place.

I always say according to the truth, knowledge and what I believe.
and I don't like talking about bullshit, a future delusion of a state's existence. and others which are paradoxical and contrary to the direction of the wheel of destiny that God wants. and this modern era will surely end in the near future. and we are heading towards the era of apocalyse to be able to survive together.
I hope we can be saved from the plagues and slander of this end of time. amen

Link removed by APE
maskugatiger
Forumember

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Empty Re: want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.

Post by Ape Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 19:48

Sorry we don't offer a domain longer then 1 year.

Please watch your Language there is no need to use bad Language on our support forum.
maskugatiger wrote:I always say according to the truth, knowledge and what I believe.
and I don't like talking about bullshit,

Please DON'T link sites that are not on our host

Your links have been removed 1st warning

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Left1212 want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Center11 want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Right112
 want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Ape_b110
 want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Empty Re: want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.

Post by SLGray Mon 2 Aug 2021 - 20:44

Are you referring to the free extensions?  If yes, you will get a new link if Forumotion does not renew the extensions.

https://help.forumotion.com/t155249-only-topic-technical-maintenance-on-forumotion-domains

want to know how forummotion can handle my site's domain so that it can last a long time, at least 5 years.  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down