The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Chatbox Problems

Go down

Multiple Chatbox Problems Empty Multiple Chatbox Problems

Post by Aceviper September 15th 2009, 1:23 pm

Well, since this chatbox problem IS with respect to the CCS, this should be the right place to open this thread. (Hopefully)

I'm truly sorry if this has come in the wrong place. (I don't think it has, but still.)

Now, before you say "Go through the present Threads for Chatboxes", I'll say that I already HAVE gone through them. Well, I think I have at least. Here are my problems:

First, it lags. I don't know if you can do anything about that. But it lags bad. I don't just need to refresh the CB, (not that THAT works), but I need to refresh my whole page. I'm using Firefox - up to date, if that is any issue. And this problem is happening with all the members of my forum. The link to my forum is at the bottom of the post.

Secondly, Alternating Colours. Sorry for this next emoticon, but: >_<
Totally pissing off. Since I'm admin there, my name shines in Red. I'm fine on that. But normal members' names are white AND ALL our fonts are mostly, by default, white, and since the alternating colours are White and Black, white font on white background works no good.
-_-'

So I scour around through FAQ's by "Searching" through the search bar up there in the right side top corner - bellow your scrolling bar saying: "Optimize your forum...etc". I had a problem with the CB size. But a solution was available, so that's solved. After scouring through all the stuff available, only one bit was helpful, the size altering bit. Another thread pointed out how to change the back ground colour, but that's not what I want either.

So don't tell me to post this -->

#chatbox {
background-color : black !important;}

Because that's not getting rid of the alternating colours.

I have put my full Chatbox CCS down here. Please help me if you can.

Spoiler:

P.S --> Oh, and if possible, just IF you want to, could you tell me what is doing what in that code up there ^ .
I'm so bad at HTML right now. I still remember it took me 1 full hour to type an HTML program on text-pad for a click-able marquee. That was in school. Hell, that time I was at least ABLE to do it. Now I forgot the entire language. Or you can just forget I said that, if you want. >_>

P.P.S --> If its of any help, my forum link --> AmalgaNation
Aceviper

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Multiple Chatbox Problems Empty Re: Multiple Chatbox Problems

Post by Aceviper September 18th 2009, 8:01 pm

Um...if you aren;'t gonna be solving it or have not been able to, OR you ARE trying something out. Or even if its none of the above mentioned reasons.

Could you just keep me informed.

At least I'll know if it's gonna be taking time.

-_-'
Aceviper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceviper September 22nd 2009, 3:37 pm

Hellooooo? Is anybody home? At least tell me if you're not answering this purposely. I'll give up the hope at least.
Aceviper

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceviper October 7th 2009, 10:42 pm

All problems solved on my own. You can dump this away.
Aceviper

Back to top Go down