The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question Regarding Reporting...

3 posters

Go down

Solved Question Regarding Reporting...

Post by Selvester November 2nd 2012, 6:09 am

Okay to start with I am so sorry if this is not the place for this but I don't know where it should go...

Okay so to get right to the point I want to report a forum... Now I feel some people may be thinking, 'oh great one of these'... And that all you have to do is put a link and direct me to litigation... But I already know about litigation and I have already put in a report. Infact I have put in several over the past couple of months and yet this forum is still up and running and sucking in members like a tick would with blood. But as the saying goes... sex sells and this site is basically all about sex...

I don't know if I am just not doing it right or something... To be honest I am not fully sure on a few things such as the screenshot. I am not looking to report just a small part of the forum but the entire thing and it may not look so bad from just the homepage, but really this place is sick... I have submitted reports with the homepage, a list of topics, some of the posts with pictures that are a clear rule break, and I have even made a bit of a collage where there is a picture of the top of the homepage, a picture on the site, and a list of some topics (which may not sound so bad but the titles of the topics really are). And for the link I have just been putting a link to the forum since again I am trying to report everything.

To be honest this site seems to have gotten pretty big lately and I don't much know how it wasn't reported before... Or maybe it has been but like my reports nothing has happened. Like I have said... this place is rather sick... a forum like it has no place here but what I find the worst part to be is that a lot of the members are minors. Some of them have it clearly listed in their profiles and since this forum makes no effort to hide anything anyone can view them. The topics, members profiles, basically anything. I am 18 and all I get that some people may be drawn to these sites but there should be some sort of forum security and precaution to keep out minors and it shouldn't be done on forumotion...

And what's more little kids see this... My cousin managed to stumble upon this site... my little eight year old cousin... She apparently saw it at a friends house on her older sisters laptop when they were getting shoes for dress up... And when I say older sister I don't mean my age... I mean 13... I found out about this place through them but I have no doubt I would have stumbled upon it myself. In fact after being told about it, I came to happen upon it a day or so later in the forum directory... at the very top of a listing... The very same forum. I had to answer some very uncomfortable questions regarding the meanings of words she happened to see... she may be 8 but kids are smarter than they get credit for. But they are Words an 8 year old shouldn't know. Words I didn't learn until into high school. Maybe I was just a bit sheltered growing up and younger kids know them but an 8 year old should not.

So what more can I do to get this forum taken down? I'll submit more reports if I have to... If I could maybe be cleared up on what exactly I should be putting for the form though. Any tips, pointers, something? Please just don't direct me back to litigations, I have it bookmarked, I know it's there, but it won't do much help if I'm not doing it right or for some reason it's just not going though... I submit the form and click the verification email and yet this place is still up. I just don't want to have to have any more 'special' talks with my cousin in which she must swear not to ever tell anyone about. That shouldn't be my job... and it shouldn't be anyone elses for any other kids who happen to stumble upon it or worse yet join...
Selvester
Selvester
Forumember

Female Posts : 255
Language : English, French (little bit)

http://rp-central.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Question Regarding Reporting...

Post by Jophy November 2nd 2012, 7:23 am

Hello,

Is the the forum created from Forumotion? The Forumotion litigation team is handling a lot of reports everyday and they get to review a lot of forums and reports from time to time, also, it's not only that the English forums that they get to handle, there's also French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Romanian, German service, I'm sure that's the reason why it's causing the delay.

At this time, I suggest you to block the site that they accidentally see.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Selvester November 2nd 2012, 9:44 pm

Yes it's definitely forumotion...

And alright... but another quick question then... How can I block it? I didn't know that was even an option.

EDIT: Never mind. ^^ No need. I went to try and work out how to block it for myself. But found it has been taken down. So problem solved.
Selvester
Selvester
Forumember

Female Posts : 255
Language : English, French (little bit)

http://rp-central.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 2nd 2012, 10:13 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

Question Regarding Reporting... Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51481
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down