The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My domain name has run out, Cant find the website, or renew the domain name...

+2
Stephen-
j1n6l35
6 posters

Go down

Solved My domain name has run out, Cant find the website, or renew the domain name...

Post by j1n6l35 May 18th 2013, 9:50 am

My domain name has run out, I wish to pay the 1600 credits to renew the name but the website doesn't exsist anymore?? cant even get on the page with the previous domain name.. .formyjob anybody help me?
j1n6l35

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: My domain name has run out, Cant find the website, or renew the domain name...

Post by Stephen- May 18th 2013, 9:56 am

Hi,

So you're saying that you can't find your forum site hosted by forumotion ?
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: My domain name has run out, Cant find the website, or renew the domain name...

Post by j1n6l35 May 18th 2013, 10:01 am

yes cant find it just redirects me to domain registry sites, but because I paid for the domain name through forumotion I don't have an account with any of these guys, only forumotion cant get on the admin page.. just gone
j1n6l35

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- May 18th 2013, 10:06 am

If you still remember the creation email you've registered when you created that forum, try to log in, it here: https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by j1n6l35 May 18th 2013, 10:22 am

thanks but I cant remember the email..
j1n6l35

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- May 18th 2013, 10:26 am

But do you still remember what the username & password of the founder account on your forum site ?
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by j1n6l35 May 18th 2013, 10:29 am

yeah, if all else fails, do you know how long it takes for the domain name to become available again..
j1n6l35

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- May 18th 2013, 10:31 am

I have no clue, but let's wait for a staff to see this problem.
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by nathanadhitya May 18th 2013, 11:26 am

dude don't make forum like a chat LMAo.....
nathanadhitya
Forumember

Male Posts : 98
Language : English And Indonesia

http://tr-teamwork.mydiscussionboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 18th 2013, 1:19 pm

Hello,

Can you provide all the possible link of that forum? We can request to our main administrator to do a back up to retrieve the forum.
nathanadhitya wrote:dude don't make forum like a chat LMAo.....
Please avoid posting comments that is not related to the thread. You can use the REPORT button if you feel like a member is breaking the rules. Thanks.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by j1n6l35 May 18th 2013, 1:34 pm

http://mjfry.formyjob.net and http://www.mjfry.net
The domain name is more important than the site. Thankyou
j1n6l35

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 18th 2013, 3:14 pm

Ok, I will send the request to our main admin, however, we'll need to wait on Monday or so since he doesn't work on weekends and handles a lot of technical management. Thanks.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by j1n6l35 May 20th 2013, 7:18 pm

Any luck yet guys.. even if you could cancel the domain so its back on the market to buy would be ok.. Would still like the forum site to if possible
j1n6l35

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 21st 2013, 7:18 am

Hello,

We're sorry for the delay, but our main administrator has been coming to the support forum lately. All we can do is wait :/
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather May 24th 2013, 4:39 pm

j1n6l35 wrote:http://mjfry.formyjob.net and http://www.mjfry.net
The domain name is more important than the site. Thankyou

the domaine name MJFRY.NET expires on 07/05/2013 without any renewal! for the forum, it seem's to be automaticlly delated by the server because of no activity + no content + no founder connection! i'll try to retrive it

for the domaine name, it's now on way to return to public domain but it can takes 60 days. it's not forumotion tant manage that but ICANN...
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by j1n6l35 May 24th 2013, 6:27 pm

ok so do I just wait until its back on the public lists? I didn't realise if I just left the site it would be removed.
j1n6l35

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather May 27th 2013, 11:24 am

yes, all you can do now is just wait because it's to late to recover it Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray May 27th 2013, 7:42 pm

Topic Solved & Locked

My domain name has run out, Cant find the website, or renew the domain name... Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum