The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel

3 posters

Go down

Would you like to create an Admin who has partial access to the ACP?

Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Left1167%Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Left1133%Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]
Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Left110%Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Empty Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel

Post by E-Mad™ May 19th 2013, 8:49 pm

I would like to create an Admin that has some but not full access to the admin panel, would anyone else like to see this happen on forumotion forums? I know I would.
E-Mad™
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.chat-central.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Empty Re: Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel

Post by SLGray May 19th 2013, 9:45 pm

I believe this has only been suggested.

Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel Empty Re: Create Admins who have partial access to the Admin Panel

Post by Jophy May 20th 2013, 6:15 am

Hello,

This was suggested already, please use the search function before posting a suggestion. Thank you.

=> Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down