The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

5 posters

Go down

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Empty My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

Post by water278 September 5th 2013, 5:51 am

Hello,

My users have sent me notification that they can't change their email. And I checked the settings, they are allowed to change emails by themselves. I also have tested as an normal member. I followed every instructions and filled in all the required info, but still can't change it! This message will pop up:

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! 11410

HELP PLEASE!!!
Thx
water278
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Empty Re: My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

Post by Ikerepc September 7th 2013, 10:02 pm

Can you please explain what you doing when you get that message?

And can you change member e-mail in administration panel?
Ikerepc
Ikerepc
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1186
Language : Who cares...

http://admins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Empty Re: My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration!

Post by levy September 8th 2013, 12:51 am

Hello Hello
That is because you have some required items , they have a * at their name like on forumotion , go in your profile -> Forum (Forumotion only!) *:

Have the * , they need to see where is that and fill the item.
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by water278 September 8th 2013, 1:06 pm

Zyon wrote:Can you please explain what you doing when you get that message?

After changing the email and filling out all the required * fields and clicking save, this message pop up:

I can change the email at the admin pannel, but members should be do it themselves, right? Hope it can be fixed...Thanks!
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by water278 September 8th 2013, 1:07 pm

candy_fear wrote:Hello Hello
That is because you have some required items , they have a * at their name like on forumotion , go in your profile -> Forum (Forumotion only!) *:

all the fields with * were filled...thx
water278
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape September 8th 2013, 1:37 pm

Hi yes there is a problem on that page  the thing that needs to be done is they have to make sure they put date of birth in the text box for it to work you can not leave it as No Choice or it will give you the same warning you have to make sure all text is filled in.  then they must click Save Not reset.

Hope that helps

Ape Neutral

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Left1212My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Center11My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Right112
My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Ape_b110
My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray September 8th 2013, 8:29 pm

water278 wrote:
Zyon wrote:Can you please explain what you doing when you get that message?

After changing the email and filling out all the required * fields and clicking save, this message pop up:

I can change the email at the admin pannel, but members should be do it themselves, right? Hope it can be fixed...Thanks!
water278 wrote:
candy_fear wrote:Hello Hello

all the fields with * were filled...thx
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

My users cann't change their emails even it's allowed in configuration! Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down