The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with code Remove messages of a member

4 posters

Go down

problem with code Remove messages of a member Empty problem with code Remove messages of a member

Post by Michael_vx August 4th 2014, 8:45 am

problem with code Remove messages of a member
link
https://help.forumotion.com/t134526-remove-messages-of-a-member
the code say at my forum
Aucun message à supprimer
and do nothing these words is not English so i dont understand what does it mean
my form phpbb2 Arabic
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Male Posts : 664
Language : Arabic and some English

Back to top Go down

problem with code Remove messages of a member Empty Re: problem with code Remove messages of a member

Post by SLGray August 4th 2014, 8:54 am

The message means that there are no posts by the username you added.

Also did you change the number to your forum version?

problem with code Remove messages of a member Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

problem with code Remove messages of a member Empty Re: problem with code Remove messages of a member

Post by Michael_vx August 4th 2014, 8:56 am

SLGray wrote:The message means that there are no posts by the username you added to the code.
ok is this means the PMs or the reply`s the username have like 319 posts but PMs i dont know the username is banded already
:/
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray August 4th 2014, 9:02 am

You have to add the username for the code to work.

problem with code Remove messages of a member Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51464
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 4th 2014, 12:02 pm

i already add the username this message come even when i add user name
img
problem with code Remove messages of a member Image
the name used in is none english as long as my forum is not english too
sorry for the delay my network drop most of time
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape August 4th 2014, 2:03 pm

Yes the text is not in English it is in french The code should be fixed so you can Edit the text to your own language i will point this out to our Team Wink

Thank you for pointing it out I will try and get Buttercup to fix this problem Wink

problem with code Remove messages of a member Left1212problem with code Remove messages of a member Center11problem with code Remove messages of a member Right112
problem with code Remove messages of a member Ape_b110
problem with code Remove messages of a member Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 4th 2014, 9:57 pm

APE wrote:Yes the text is not in English it is in french The code should be fixed so you can Edit the text to your own language i will point this out to our Team Wink

Thank you for pointing it out I will try and get Buttercup to fix this problem Wink
thanks in 1st for reply
but im still talking about that the code wont remove and say that error even when i put the username and i hope if the language fixed the code get fixed and work
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur August 4th 2014, 10:24 pm

Hi Michael_vx,

Could you provide the username of the member whose messages you want to delete ? It would help in figuring out the problem.

Thanks. Smile
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 5th 2014, 12:31 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:Hi Michael_vx,

Could you provide the username of the member whose messages you want to delete ? It would help in figuring out the problem.

Thanks. Smile
hi ange i miss your text Very Happy
the username used in the test
username wrote:الفرعون العاشق
the link of my furom
http;//micsoft.logu2.com
sorry for my delay
network still drop the most time
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur August 5th 2014, 3:09 pm

Try replacing your HTML page by :
Code:
<script>var version_forum=0</script>
<script>function killall(c,a,b){c=c.replace(/(^\s*|\s*$)/g,"").replace(/\s+/g,'%20');var e=["#page-body span.postdetails b a","#main-content .search .postbody h2.h3 a","#main-content .posthead h2 a","#main-content .postbody-head h3 a"][version_forum];a=a||0;b=b||9E15;$.get("/spa/"+c,function(d){var i=1;d=$(e,d).filter(function(){return/^\/t[1-9][0-9]*(p[1-9][0-9]*)?-[^#]*#[1-9][0-9]*$/.test($(this).attr("href"))}).each(function(){var a=+$(this).attr("href").substr($(this).attr("href").indexOf("#")+1);if(a>b){return b=0,!1}i++;b=a;var x=b;setTimeout(function(){$.post("/post","p="+x+"&mode=delete&confirm=1")},400*i)}).length;a+=d;b?0==d?0==a?alert("No messages to delete"):alert(a+" message"+(1<a?"s":"")+" of "+c+" deleted"):setTimeout(function(){killall(c,a,b)},500+d*500):alert("You do not have permission to use this tool")})};</script>
<input /><input type="button" onclick="killall(this.previousSibling.value)" value="Delete all messages" />
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 7th 2014, 5:25 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:Try replacing your HTML page by :
Code:
<script>var version_forum=0</script>
<script>function killall(c,a,b){c=c.replace(/(^\s*|\s*$)/g,"").replace(/\s+/g,'%20');var e=["#page-body span.postdetails b a","#main-content .search .postbody h2.h3 a","#main-content .posthead h2 a","#main-content .postbody-head h3 a"][version_forum];a=a||0;b=b||9E15;$.get("/spa/"+c,function(d){var i=1;d=$(e,d).filter(function(){return/^\/t[1-9][0-9]*(p[1-9][0-9]*)?-[^#]*#[1-9][0-9]*$/.test($(this).attr("href"))}).each(function(){var a=+$(this).attr("href").substr($(this).attr("href").indexOf("#")+1);if(a>b){return b=0,!1}i++;b=a;var x=b;setTimeout(function(){$.post("/post","p="+x+"&mode=delete&confirm=1")},400*i)}).length;a+=d;b?0==d?0==a?alert("No messages to delete"):alert(a+" message"+(1<a?"s":"")+" of "+c+" deleted"):setTimeout(function(){killall(c,a,b)},500+d*500):alert("You do not have permission to use this tool")})};</script>
<input /><input type="button" onclick="killall(this.previousSibling.value)" value="Delete all messages" />
nope this user still have his 319 post and its keep say no messages to delete  Shocked
im gonna try it on my English test forum and i will try find English username on my main form to test again
Edit
as the test on the English test forum with English Username
same thing come to me as the Arabic
is this for topics only or any post by the username  What the fuck ?!?  im really confused
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur August 7th 2014, 7:45 pm

It could be that it has a problem with the username, I'm not exactly sure.

Try this :
Code:
<script> var version_forum=0 </script>

<script>function killall(c,a,b){c=c.replace(/(^\s*|\s*$)/g,"");var e=["#page-body span.postdetails b a","#main-content .search .postbody h2.h3 a","#main-content .posthead h2 a","#main-content .postbody-head h3 a"][version_forum];a=a||0;b=b||9E15;$.get("/spa/"+encodeURIComponent(c),function(d){var i=1;d=$(e,d).filter(function(){return/^\/t[1-9][0-9]*(p[1-9][0-9]*)?-[^#]*#[1-9][0-9]*$/.test($(this).attr("href"))}).each(function(){var a=+$(this).attr("href").substr($(this).attr("href").indexOf("#")+1);if(a>b){return b=0,!1}i++;b=a;var x=b;setTimeout(function(){$.post("/post","p="+x+"&mode=delete&confirm=1")},400*i)}).length;a+=d;b?0==d?0==a?alert("No messages to delete"):alert(a+" message"+(1<a?"s":"")+" of "+c+" deleted"):setTimeout(function(){killall(c,a,b)},500+d*500):alert("You do not have permission to use this tool")})};</script>
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 20th 2014, 2:11 am

Sad i give up may be the problem is with me
i dont know why its keep say no message to delete
i tried both arabic english usernames even the test english forum
and no power to turn on PC power outage like 12 hour every day Sad
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape August 20th 2014, 5:40 pm

I will just add something the user name you put in the box must be spelt the same as on the profile So if it is Dave you have to make sure the name is Dave Not >> dave or it will not work at all it will say the name is not found

problem with code Remove messages of a member Left1212problem with code Remove messages of a member Center11problem with code Remove messages of a member Right112
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 20th 2014, 7:28 pm

APE wrote:I will just add something the user name you put in the box must be spelt the same as on the profile So if it is Dave you have to make sure the name is Dave Not >> dave or it will not work at all it will say the name is not found
it say no message to delete not the name not found
get it ? and the name is same
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape August 20th 2014, 7:31 pm

Michael_vx wrote:
There is no need to be rude i was only tying to help with your problem..

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 20th 2014, 7:34 pm

APE wrote:
Michael_vx wrote:
There is no need to be rude i was only tying to help with your problem..

Shocked oh oh
was I rude ?
sorry
thought you read the whole problem
i aplogize again
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_vx August 22nd 2014, 10:17 pm

hi i think there is no way to fix that
clean up the topic to grabag
thank you
Michael_vx
Michael_vx
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape August 22nd 2014, 10:53 pm

On request of the member I will lock and garbage this thread
sorry we could not fix this for you.

APE.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum