The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review

4 posters

Go down

Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review Empty Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review

Post by Guest July 17th 2015, 5:19 pm

Name of the Forum: supersoldiersclan
Address: http://supersoldiersclan.forumotion.com/
Type of Review: Simple Review
Your Name on the board: Akati
Link to your last Review (if applicable): N/A

Back to top Go down

Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review Empty Re: Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review

Post by Guest July 19th 2015, 2:26 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review Empty Re: Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review

Post by Pizza Boi July 19th 2015, 2:46 pm

Hi Very Happy

I honestly want to give you a review but your forum lacks a lot of things for me to do so Sad . I can only hit limited criteria :\

Regards,
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Pizza Boi
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2016
Language : French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2015, 12:39 am

Bump Smile

Last edited by Akati on July 20th 2015, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited)

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g July 22nd 2015, 11:02 pm

Hello,

I would love to write this review for you, however, it seems the link above no exists and it seems the site has been deleted? Would you still like this review, if so... may you provide me with an updated link.

-Brandon

Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Super Soldiers Clan - Simple Review Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 22nd 2015, 11:12 pm

brandon_g wrote:Hello,

I would love to write this review for you, however, it seems the link above no exists and it seems the site has been deleted? Would you still like this review, if so... may you provide me with an updated link.

-Brandon
- I thought only Reviewers could review forums.
- I deleted my forum because i'm not that good with HTML, CSS.(Without a computer) and what was the point of doing a review?

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 23rd 2015, 2:16 am

Akati wrote:
brandon_g wrote:Hello,

-Brandon
- I thought only Reviewers could review forums.
- I deleted my forum because i'm not that good with HTML, CSS.(Without a computer) and what was the point of doing a review?

No anyone can do a review, although you're guaranteed to have it done by an official reviewer, so Brandon could give a review then I could and then another member could give a review. As for the point of doing a review is that it can provide you tips/hints and useful feedback to improve your forum and even give you ideas.

If you've deleted your forum then this request will be locked after 24 hours if there has been no reply after this post.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrow July 23rd 2015, 11:28 pm

Since the forum is deleted and the author did not respond within 24 hours the topic is moved to the Garbage!
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 6898
Language : Greek, English

https://forumote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum