The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site can’t be reached

4 posters

Go down

Solved This site can’t be reached

Post by Dartz69 May 24th 2019, 1:24 pm

Hello,

I have a problem opening my forum from today. Here is the link of the forum http://yugioh.forumotions.net/ and a picture http://prntscr.com/nss4s0

I've tried entering from here https://www.forumotion.com/utils but it did not work.


Last edited by Dartz69 on May 24th 2019, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dartz69
Dartz69
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.yugioh.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by skouliki May 24th 2019, 2:24 pm

Dartz69 wrote:Hello,

I have a problem opening my forum from today. Here is the link of the forum http://yugioh.forumotions.net/ and a picture http://prntscr.com/nss4s0

I've tried entering from here https://www.forumotion.com/utils but it did not work.
hello

why do you open the same thread? https://help.forumotion.com/t157554-forum-s-address-redirects-me-to-another-forum
as you inform me you are not the forum's founder
also why do you open a second account?
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15258
Reputation : 1701
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by The Godfather May 24th 2019, 2:26 pm

hello,
the domain name of your forum is no longer used.
please provide us by PM the foundation email address in order to be able to find it
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 5160
Reputation : 833

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by skouliki May 24th 2019, 2:31 pm

you are not allowed to have multiple accounts
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15258
Reputation : 1701
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by Dartz69 May 24th 2019, 3:02 pm

skouliki wrote:
Dartz69 wrote:Hello,

I have a problem opening my forum from today. Here is the link of the forum http://yugioh.forumotions.net/ and a picture http://prntscr.com/nss4s0

I've tried entering from here https://www.forumotion.com/utils but it did not work.
hello

why do you open the same thread? https://help.forumotion.com/t157554-forum-s-address-redirects-me-to-another-forum
as you inform me you are not the forum's founder
also why do you open a second account?

Because it is another issue - it no logner redirects, it says the website cant be reached. Also he tried the isntructions you gave but it did not work. I did not know i can have only 1 account.
Dartz69
Dartz69
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.yugioh.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by skouliki May 24th 2019, 3:06 pm

please choose which account you want to be active
the other one will be banned
if your issue in the previous thread is solved then you should mark it as solved

the 3 given emails are all incorrect, as the godfather said the domain name of your forum is no longer used
only the founder can use the utils
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15258
Reputation : 1701
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by Dartz69 May 24th 2019, 3:08 pm

skouliki wrote:please choose which account you want to be active
the other one will be banned
if your issue in the previous thread is solved then you should mark it as solved

the 3 given emails are all incorrect, as the godfather said the domain name of your forum is no longer used
only the founder can use the utils

Then why he has e-mails from the forum on the last e-mail i gave you ?

You can ban my other account
Dartz69
Dartz69
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.yugioh.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by skouliki May 24th 2019, 3:12 pm

i checked again none of the 3 given emails are the foundation email address
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15258
Reputation : 1701
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by Dartz69 May 24th 2019, 4:32 pm

Thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenince i was able to retrieve it.

Dartz69
Dartz69
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : Bulgarian

http://www.yugioh.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: This site can’t be reached

Post by Ape May 24th 2019, 4:51 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules


This site can’t be reached Left1212This site can’t be reached Center11This site can’t be reached Right112
This site can’t be reached Ape_b110
This site can’t be reached Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19209
Reputation : 1998
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum