how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Go down

In progress how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by xRateD on October 12th 2020, 5:41 pm

Hey guys,

I want to delete notifications And addition Avatar control panel

how Change the menu AwesomeBB Hn10

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html lang="{L_LANG_HTML}">
<head>
    <meta charset="{S_CONTENT_ENCODING}" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no" />
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset={S_CONTENT_ENCODING}" />

    <!-- BEGIN switch_canonical_url -->
    <link rel="canonical" href="{switch_canonical_url.CANONICAL_URL}" />
    <!-- END switch_canonical_url -->

    {META_FAVICO}
    {META}
    {META_FB_LIKE}

    <title>{SITENAME_TITLE}{PAGE_TITLE}</title>

    {T_HEAD_STYLESHEET}

    <meta name="theme-color" content="{GG_THEME_COLOR}" />

    <link rel="search" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml" href="/improvedsearch.xml" title="{SITENAME}" />
    <link rel="search" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml" href="{URL_BOARD_DIRECTORY}/search/improvedsearch.xml" title="{SEARCH_FORUMS}" />

    <script src="{JQUERY_PATH}" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- BEGIN switch_recent_jquery -->
    <script src="{JS_DIR}jquery1.9/jquery-migrate-1.4.1.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="{JQUERY_DIR}browser/v1.0/jquery.browser.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="{JQUERY_DIR}support/jquery.support.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- END switch_recent_jquery -->

    <script src="{JS_DIR}{L_LANG}.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

    <!-- BEGIN switch_fb_login -->
    <script src="{switch_fb_login.JS_FB_LOGIN}" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- END switch_fb_login -->

    <!-- BEGIN switch_ticker -->
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="{JS_DIR}jquery/ticker/ticker.css" />
    <script src="{JS_DIR}jquery/ticker/ticker.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- END switch_ticker -->

    <!-- BEGIN switch_ticker -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
        $(document).ready(function () {
            Ticker.start({
                height : {switch_ticker.HEIGHT},
                spacing : {switch_ticker.SPACING},
                speed : {switch_ticker.SPEED},
                direction : '{switch_ticker.DIRECTION}',
                pause : {switch_ticker.STOP_TIME}
            });
        });
        //]]>
    </script>
    <!-- END switch_ticker -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).scroll(function() {
            var y = $(this).scrollTop();
            if (y > 164) {
                if($('.btn-fixed').find('.btn-fixed-txt').length !== 0){
                    $('.btn-fixed').addClass('btn-scrolled');
                }
            } else {
                if($('.btn-fixed').find('.btn-fixed-txt').length !== 0) {
                    $('.btn-fixed').removeClass('btn-scrolled');
                }
            }
        });
    </script>
    <!-- BEGIN switch_login_popup -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
    var logInPopUpLeft, logInPopUpTop, logInPopUpWidth = {LOGIN_POPUP_WIDTH},
    logInPopUpHeight = {LOGIN_POPUP_HEIGHT}, logInBackgroundResize = true, logInBackgroundClass = false;

    $(document).ready(function () {
    $(window).resize(function () {
    var windowWidth = document.documentElement.clientWidth;
    var popupWidth = $("#login_popup").width();
    var mypopup = $("#login_popup");

    $("#login_popup").css({
    "left": windowWidth / 2 - popupWidth / 2
    });
    });
    });
        //]]>
    </script>
    <!-- END switch_login_popup -->

    {RICH_SNIPPET_GOOGLE}
    {HOSTING_JS}

    <!-- BEGIN google_analytics_code -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
        var _gaq = _gaq || [];
        _gaq.push(['_setAccount', '{G_ANALYTICS_ID}']);
        _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

        <!-- BEGIN google_analytics_code_bis -->
        _gaq.push(['b._setAccount', '{G_ANALYTICS_ID_BIS}']);
        _gaq.push(['b._trackPageview']);
        <!-- END google_analytics_code_bis -->

        (function() {
            var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
            ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
            var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
        })();
        //]]>

    </script>
    <!-- END google_analytics_code -->

    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons" />
    <style>
        #logo-text {
            max-width: calc(100% - 150px);
        }

        .forum-description img {
            max-width: calc(100% - 15px);
        }
    </style>
</head>

<body id="top">
<!-- BEGIN switch_login_popup -->
<div id="login_popup" class="block-subtle" style="z-index: 10000 !important;">
    <div class="headline">
        {SITENAME}
        <button title="{L_LOGIN_CLOSE}" id="login_popup_close"><i class="material-icons">close</i></button>
    </div>
    <div id="login_popup_message">
        {LOGIN_POPUP_MSG}
    </div>
    <br>
    <div id="login_popup_buttons">
        <form action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" method="get">
            <input type="submit" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="btn btn-default">
            <input type="button" value="{L_REGISTER}" onclick="parent.location='{U_REGISTER}';" class="btn btn-default">
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<!-- END switch_login_popup -->
<!-- BEGIN switch_like_popup -->
<div id="like_popup" class="block-subtle" style="z-index: 10000 !important;">
    <div class="headline">
        {SITENAME}
        <button title="{L_LIKE_CLOSE}" id="like_popup_close"><i class="material-icons">close</i></button>
    </div>
    <div id="like_popup_message">
        {LIKE_POPUP_MSG}
    </div>
    <br>
    <div id="like_popup_buttons">
        <form action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" method="get">
            <input type="submit" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="btn btn-default">
            <input type="button" value="{L_REGISTER}" onclick="parent.location='{U_REGISTER}';" class="btn btn-default">
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<!-- END switch_like_popup -->
<header>
    <div id="main-menu-btn">
        <i class="material-icons">menu</i>
    </div>
    <a id="logo-link" href="{U_INDEX}">
        <div id="logo">
            <!-- BEGIN switch_logo_mob -->
            <img src="{switch_logo_mob.LOGO_MOB}" alt="{L_INDEX}" />
            <!-- END switch_logo_mob -->
        </div>
        <!-- BEGIN switch_h1 -->
        <span id="logo-text">{switch_h1.MAIN_SITENAME}</span>
        <!-- END switch_h1 -->
    </a>
    <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_out -->
    <a href="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" class="button">{L_LOGIN}</a>
    <!-- END switch_user_logged_out -->
    <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
    <a href="javascript:void(0)" id="header-user"></a>
    <a href="javascript:void(0)" id="header-notif"><i class="material-icons">notifications</i></a>
    <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
    <form method="get" action="{ACTION_SEARCH}" id="search-main">
        <input type="text" name="search_keywords" maxlength="128" placeholder="{L_SEARCH}" />
        <button type="submit"><i class="material-icons">search</i></button>
    </form>
    <ul id="header-navigation">
        <li><a id="navigation-home" href="{NAVIGATION_HOME}"><i class="material-icons">apps</i>{L_FORUM}</a></li>
        <li><a id="navigation-recent" href="/latest"><i class="material-icons">comment</i>{L_TOPICS}</a></li>
    </ul>
</header>

<div id="main-menu" class="hidden">
    <div class="main-menu-headline">{SITENAME}</div>
</div>

<div id="main-user-menu" class="hidden">
</div>

<div id="notif-menu" class="hidden">
    <div class="main-menu-headline" data-text="_lang['Notifications']"></div>
    <ul id="notif_list">
        <li id="notif-view-all"><a href="/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=notifications" data-text="_lang['Notif_see_all']"></a></li>
    </ul>
    <div id="live_notif">
    </div>
</div>

<div id="header-banner">
    <div class="wrap">
        <!-- BEGIN switch_desc -->
        <h2 style="transition: none !important; opacity: 0;">{switch_desc.SITE_DESCRIPTION}</h2>
        <!-- END switch_desc -->
    </div>
</div>
<div id="site_widgets" style="display: none">
    <!-- BEGIN giefmod_index1 -->
    {giefmod_index1.MODVAR}
    <!-- BEGIN saut -->
    <div style="height:{SPACE_ROW}px"></div>
    <!-- END saut -->
    <!-- END giefmod_index1 -->
</div>
<div id="wrap">

    <!-- BEGIN switch_ticker -->
    <div id="fa_ticker_block">
        <div class="module">
            <div class="inner">
                <div id="fa_ticker_container">
                    <div id="fa_ticker" style="height:{switch_ticker.HEIGHT}px;">
                        <div class="fa_ticker_content">
                            <!-- BEGIN ticker_row -->
                            <div>{switch_ticker.ticker_row.ELEMENT}</div>
                            <!-- END ticker_row -->
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END switch_ticker -->

    <!-- BEGIN html_validation -->
</div><!-- <div id="wrap" /> -->
</body>
</html>
<!-- END html_validation -->

How can I change some things on a page notifications For example I want to delete Topic (s) being watched and Favorites From this page Because I searched a lot, I did not find this page at all

how Change the menu AwesomeBB Jn10




If this is difficult, I would like a template overall header Version AwesomeBB


Last edited by xRateD on October 12th 2020, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
xRateD
xRateD
New Member

Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : EN, Ar, Ro

View user profile https://www.best-devs.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by Ape on October 12th 2020, 6:17 pm

The profile settings for notifications does not have any templates as far as I know. If I remember right it's all server side and we don't give any one data to change on our servers.


how Change the menu AwesomeBB Left1212how Change the menu AwesomeBB Center11how Change the menu AwesomeBB Right112
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Ape_b110
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Keep_s10
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15980
Reputation : 1723
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by Ape on October 12th 2020, 6:18 pm

The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules


how Change the menu AwesomeBB Left1212how Change the menu AwesomeBB Center11how Change the menu AwesomeBB Right112
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Ape_b110
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Keep_s10
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15980
Reputation : 1723
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by xRateD on October 12th 2020, 6:30 pm

@Ape wrote:The profile settings for notifications does not have any templates as far as I know. If I remember right it's all server side and we don't give any one data to change on our servers.

Is it possible to change this list?


@xRateD wrote:

I want to delete notifications And addition Avatar control panel

how Change the menu AwesomeBB Hn10

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html lang="{L_LANG_HTML}">
<head>
    <meta charset="{S_CONTENT_ENCODING}" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no" />
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset={S_CONTENT_ENCODING}" />

    <!-- BEGIN switch_canonical_url -->
    <link rel="canonical" href="{switch_canonical_url.CANONICAL_URL}" />
    <!-- END switch_canonical_url -->

    {META_FAVICO}
    {META}
    {META_FB_LIKE}

    <title>{SITENAME_TITLE}{PAGE_TITLE}</title>

    {T_HEAD_STYLESHEET}

    <meta name="theme-color" content="{GG_THEME_COLOR}" />

    <link rel="search" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml" href="/improvedsearch.xml" title="{SITENAME}" />
    <link rel="search" type="application/opensearchdescription+xml" href="{URL_BOARD_DIRECTORY}/search/improvedsearch.xml" title="{SEARCH_FORUMS}" />

    <script src="{JQUERY_PATH}" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- BEGIN switch_recent_jquery -->
    <script src="{JS_DIR}jquery1.9/jquery-migrate-1.4.1.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="{JQUERY_DIR}browser/v1.0/jquery.browser.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="{JQUERY_DIR}support/jquery.support.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- END switch_recent_jquery -->

    <script src="{JS_DIR}{L_LANG}.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

    <!-- BEGIN switch_fb_login -->
    <script src="{switch_fb_login.JS_FB_LOGIN}" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- END switch_fb_login -->

    <!-- BEGIN switch_ticker -->
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="{JS_DIR}jquery/ticker/ticker.css" />
    <script src="{JS_DIR}jquery/ticker/ticker.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <!-- END switch_ticker -->

    <!-- BEGIN switch_ticker -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
        $(document).ready(function () {
            Ticker.start({
                height : {switch_ticker.HEIGHT},
                spacing : {switch_ticker.SPACING},
                speed : {switch_ticker.SPEED},
                direction : '{switch_ticker.DIRECTION}',
                pause : {switch_ticker.STOP_TIME}
            });
        });
        //]]>
    </script>
    <!-- END switch_ticker -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).scroll(function() {
            var y = $(this).scrollTop();
            if (y > 164) {
                if($('.btn-fixed').find('.btn-fixed-txt').length !== 0){
                    $('.btn-fixed').addClass('btn-scrolled');
                }
            } else {
                if($('.btn-fixed').find('.btn-fixed-txt').length !== 0) {
                    $('.btn-fixed').removeClass('btn-scrolled');
                }
            }
        });
    </script>
    <!-- BEGIN switch_login_popup -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
    var logInPopUpLeft, logInPopUpTop, logInPopUpWidth = {LOGIN_POPUP_WIDTH},
    logInPopUpHeight = {LOGIN_POPUP_HEIGHT}, logInBackgroundResize = true, logInBackgroundClass = false;

    $(document).ready(function () {
    $(window).resize(function () {
    var windowWidth = document.documentElement.clientWidth;
    var popupWidth = $("#login_popup").width();
    var mypopup = $("#login_popup");

    $("#login_popup").css({
    "left": windowWidth / 2 - popupWidth / 2
    });
    });
    });
        //]]>
    </script>
    <!-- END switch_login_popup -->

    {RICH_SNIPPET_GOOGLE}
    {HOSTING_JS}

    <!-- BEGIN google_analytics_code -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
        var _gaq = _gaq || [];
        _gaq.push(['_setAccount', '{G_ANALYTICS_ID}']);
        _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

        <!-- BEGIN google_analytics_code_bis -->
        _gaq.push(['b._setAccount', '{G_ANALYTICS_ID_BIS}']);
        _gaq.push(['b._trackPageview']);
        <!-- END google_analytics_code_bis -->

        (function() {
            var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
            ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
            var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
        })();
        //]]>

    </script>
    <!-- END google_analytics_code -->

    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons" />
    <style>
        #logo-text {
            max-width: calc(100% - 150px);
        }

        .forum-description img {
            max-width: calc(100% - 15px);
        }
    </style>
</head>

<body id="top">
<!-- BEGIN switch_login_popup -->
<div id="login_popup" class="block-subtle" style="z-index: 10000 !important;">
    <div class="headline">
        {SITENAME}
        <button title="{L_LOGIN_CLOSE}" id="login_popup_close"><i class="material-icons">close</i></button>
    </div>
    <div id="login_popup_message">
        {LOGIN_POPUP_MSG}
    </div>
    <br>
    <div id="login_popup_buttons">
        <form action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" method="get">
            <input type="submit" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="btn btn-default">
            <input type="button" value="{L_REGISTER}" onclick="parent.location='{U_REGISTER}';" class="btn btn-default">
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<!-- END switch_login_popup -->
<!-- BEGIN switch_like_popup -->
<div id="like_popup" class="block-subtle" style="z-index: 10000 !important;">
    <div class="headline">
        {SITENAME}
        <button title="{L_LIKE_CLOSE}" id="like_popup_close"><i class="material-icons">close</i></button>
    </div>
    <div id="like_popup_message">
        {LIKE_POPUP_MSG}
    </div>
    <br>
    <div id="like_popup_buttons">
        <form action="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" method="get">
            <input type="submit" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="btn btn-default">
            <input type="button" value="{L_REGISTER}" onclick="parent.location='{U_REGISTER}';" class="btn btn-default">
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<!-- END switch_like_popup -->
<header>
    <div id="main-menu-btn">
        <i class="material-icons">menu</i>
    </div>
    <a id="logo-link" href="{U_INDEX}">
        <div id="logo">
            <!-- BEGIN switch_logo_mob -->
            <img src="{switch_logo_mob.LOGO_MOB}" alt="{L_INDEX}" />
            <!-- END switch_logo_mob -->
        </div>
        <!-- BEGIN switch_h1 -->
        <span id="logo-text">{switch_h1.MAIN_SITENAME}</span>
        <!-- END switch_h1 -->
    </a>
    <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_out -->
    <a href="{S_LOGIN_ACTION}" class="button">{L_LOGIN}</a>
    <!-- END switch_user_logged_out -->
    <!-- BEGIN switch_user_logged_in -->
    <a href="javascript:void(0)" id="header-user"></a>
    <a href="javascript:void(0)" id="header-notif"><i class="material-icons">notifications</i></a>
    <!-- END switch_user_logged_in -->
    <form method="get" action="{ACTION_SEARCH}" id="search-main">
        <input type="text" name="search_keywords" maxlength="128" placeholder="{L_SEARCH}" />
        <button type="submit"><i class="material-icons">search</i></button>
    </form>
    <ul id="header-navigation">
        <li><a id="navigation-home" href="{NAVIGATION_HOME}"><i class="material-icons">apps</i>{L_FORUM}</a></li>
        <li><a id="navigation-recent" href="/latest"><i class="material-icons">comment</i>{L_TOPICS}</a></li>
    </ul>
</header>

<div id="main-menu" class="hidden">
    <div class="main-menu-headline">{SITENAME}</div>
</div>

<div id="main-user-menu" class="hidden">
</div>

<div id="notif-menu" class="hidden">
    <div class="main-menu-headline" data-text="_lang['Notifications']"></div>
    <ul id="notif_list">
        <li id="notif-view-all"><a href="/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=notifications" data-text="_lang['Notif_see_all']"></a></li>
    </ul>
    <div id="live_notif">
    </div>
</div>

<div id="header-banner">
    <div class="wrap">
        <!-- BEGIN switch_desc -->
        <h2 style="transition: none !important; opacity: 0;">{switch_desc.SITE_DESCRIPTION}</h2>
        <!-- END switch_desc -->
    </div>
</div>
<div id="site_widgets" style="display: none">
    <!-- BEGIN giefmod_index1 -->
    {giefmod_index1.MODVAR}
    <!-- BEGIN saut -->
    <div style="height:{SPACE_ROW}px"></div>
    <!-- END saut -->
    <!-- END giefmod_index1 -->
</div>
<div id="wrap">

    <!-- BEGIN switch_ticker -->
    <div id="fa_ticker_block">
        <div class="module">
            <div class="inner">
                <div id="fa_ticker_container">
                    <div id="fa_ticker" style="height:{switch_ticker.HEIGHT}px;">
                        <div class="fa_ticker_content">
                            <!-- BEGIN ticker_row -->
                            <div>{switch_ticker.ticker_row.ELEMENT}</div>
                            <!-- END ticker_row -->
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END switch_ticker -->

    <!-- BEGIN html_validation -->
</div><!-- <div id="wrap" /> -->
</body>
</html>
<!-- END html_validation -->


i want to addition Avatar control panel Or delete something from it?
xRateD
xRateD
New Member

Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : EN, Ar, Ro

View user profile https://www.best-devs.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by skouliki on October 12th 2020, 6:36 pm

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 9830
Reputation : 1260
Language : English,Greek
Location : Greece

View user profile http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by xRateD on October 12th 2020, 6:41 pm

@skouliki wrote:
Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules


Done Thank you,
xRateD
xRateD
New Member

Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : EN, Ar, Ro

View user profile https://www.best-devs.net

skouliki likes this post

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by Ape on October 12th 2020, 6:55 pm

You could hide the notifications with this CSS files


Code:
a#menu_notifications{
display:none !important;
}


how Change the menu AwesomeBB Left1212how Change the menu AwesomeBB Center11how Change the menu AwesomeBB Right112
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Ape_b110
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Keep_s10
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 15980
Reputation : 1723
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

View user profile http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by SLGray on October 12th 2020, 7:12 pm

Why would you want to hide it for?  Does not your members use it?


how Change the menu AwesomeBB Keep_s10
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 48393
Reputation : 3395
Language : English
Location : United States

View user profile https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by xRateD on October 17th 2020, 2:19 am

@SLGray wrote:Why would you want to hide it for?  Does not your members use it?

Thank you, I wanted to change some of the design
xRateD
xRateD
New Member

Posts : 23
Reputation : 1
Language : EN, Ar, Ro

View user profile https://www.best-devs.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: how Change the menu AwesomeBB

Post by SLGray on October 17th 2020, 3:02 am

What do you want to do with it?


how Change the menu AwesomeBB Keep_s10
how Change the menu AwesomeBB Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 48393
Reputation : 3395
Language : English
Location : United States

View user profile https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum