The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding ADD removals

4 posters

Go down

Solved Understanding ADD removals

Post by io Re-search July 14th 2023, 5:36 pm

Hello all,

Now I have done a bit of research regarding the question of ADDS, google do a good job of talking through it.

Their primary DON'T revolves around Money returns ~ since I am not interested in revenue on any of the 3 I have , the issue is what happens with Forumotion accts?

I have 1 premium package now up for 2 weeks And all adds for members and guests don't show, but for how long, 1 year I presume on that package, is that right?

Is it only via a premium package that adds can be totally removed?

What will happen if I use the add blockers available with google, on my other 2 forums, or doesn't work that way?

there is another issue that doesn't seem to have a OPEN topic section, primarily COOKIES.

I have heard the term 'bread crumbs' used to describe it.

I want to somehow MAKE AVAILABLE to all, guests included an immediate feedback on precisely which topics they have clicked on AND have that 'Bread crumb' listed, shown or some such thing on both their profile, for members and via email for guests.

A look at 1 of them will show just how convoluted SAVING THE WORLD can get and any wanting to help ( in that current Convoluted WORLD ) will I hope see just that and then focus on any specific area of expertise or interest. Such an option will go a long way towards helping in that for both them and myself.

If a topic section is available ~ please tell and or move that last section to it... please.

Last edited by io Re-search on July 21st 2023, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Male Posts : 82
Language : English

http://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Understanding ADD removals

Post by SLGray July 14th 2023, 10:02 pm

Understanding ADD removals Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51493

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

poesia-verses likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape July 15th 2023, 8:41 pm

You must always have a package deal with us to have the following.

*Removal of ad's
*Your own domain name.

If you pay monthly you need to have PayPal linked to your account and each month the money will come out of your account. If you stop paying the account will go back to a FREE account again. Your domain and your ad's will be removed. so you MUST have a active Package from us at all times.

if you pay for your package yearly you will get a warning in your Admin page saying when your pack will run out.
This is the same for your ad's and your Domain name they only last one year.

Regards.
Ape

Understanding ADD removals Left1212Understanding ADD removals Center11Understanding ADD removals Right112
Understanding ADD removals Ape_b110
Understanding ADD removals Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19123
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search July 15th 2023, 11:52 pm

Hello again SLG and to you too APE,

NOW~ I have no doubt that the issue with me is one of my own making. Would telling you at the beginning that THAT WAS a deliberate strategy, resulted in anything less than a DON"T.... from either of you?

BUT~ hold to that for just a sec, will you.

I do know that both of you have interacted with me, from the start of my association here on this support forum and suspect that both have also by now deduced that, but suspect.... is the operative word, I do not know it for a certainty.

That that may result too in a ban from one or the other of you, was and still is a major concern of mine, for to me that strategy is still one I MUST follow ~
SO~ should such an occurrence happen ( and I will explain why here ) what happens to my continued use of the forums I have? will I still be able to message privately or will I forfeit all including my forums?

My solution to this and that is to move the whole subject to the 3 forums I have, the 2nd one now by the by also having a domain package being applied, the 3rd... well it is that, that is in part responsible for me posting to this section of the forum.

AS you know the purchasing of a domain site with and via yourselves DOES clear all adverts from and for members and guests. IT DOES TOO however not fulfil the strategy I have in mind to have either of them in any way disassociated from THIS SUPPORT FORUM. It and you here on it, is a vital part of just that, my strategy to save THE WORLD.

AND~ knowing both of you having been a staunch supporter of this forums support policies ~ I know too that the subject of support on either forum and MY controversial method of approaching just that, SUPPORT.... WILL reach your ears and that........ * repeat *

AND THAT~ could have consequences that would be dire indeed, to both My intent with the forums I have and the strategy I will there too be employing.

BUT repeat BUT~ as I've said above, your ability to READ between THE LINES, was one I assumed, NOT one I had any absolute certainty about.

(( Please, please do not answer that HERE, it is an uncertainty that I feel vital to the health and wellbeing of this forums support team. A PM will solve that issue.))

SO I THANK BOTH of you for the above case in point;

My 1st missive DOES not say I know of the conditions applied to Premium accounts or of the add removal option, but it does say I have one  forum so set up..... that way.

I now have the 2nd also so set, takes a bit of time to activate so if looking now may not see it that way.

**************************************************************************************************

SO~ an explanation but before I do understand this.... I claim NO PRESCIENCE at all. Just that I have been examining THE HUMAN condition for a long time indeed *** with *** a specific focus on communications, not just the Global ones BUT also individual interactions.
I have learnt too that to challenge IT..... will take not only a FOOL, but also that... ONLY A FOOL...stands any chance what-so-ever of actually doing so, challenge in other words.

SO~ consider this, even you should know by now that a new threat to communications has NOW MADE itself known.... ChatGPT.

To understand then...... take any of my so call foolish posting here ... *** AND *** try to get Chat GPT to 1, understand it and but of even more importance..... duplicate ITS...... style.

I have a MAC that will not allow for its use, so whilst I can test such for myself, IT is NOT part of my strategy to so do.

IT IS HOWEVER part of it to ask all here so concerned and or interested..... to so do.

Finished for now.

I would really REALLY just LOVE to hear here, from you and all others...... on any such...... result.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 16th 2023, 4:16 am

You are only purchasing a domain name,not a site.  Forumotion still owns your forum,  We do not sell forums.  We offer free forum hosting.  The packages are bonus services we offer.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

TonnyKamper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search July 20th 2023, 3:18 pm

NOW~ this is a relief....no lock, no move, no delete, no warnings........THANK YOU.

I am working on clarifying all of THE * Problem areas *. AM finding the ones above are interfering with that, so I am arranging THE ISSUES into an (my) understanding.........ON MY Forums, 3 of them.

Will point you to them.. when done...SOON

thanks again.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape July 20th 2023, 7:18 pm

Only time we will delete a forum anyone owns is if you or anyone on the forum breaks our TOS.

Now i would remind you to keep on topic about your problems and keep them short and sweet.

It is really hard to keep up with you at times and we don't have all the time in the world to read a 1000 lines of text every time you post.

It would also help if you was to stop with all the caps in your text other then at the start of your sentence.
NOW~ this is a relief....no lock, no move, no delete, no warnings........THANK YOU.

I am working on clarifying all of
Code:
THE * Problem areas *. AM
finding the ones above are interfering with that, so I am arranging
Code:
THE ISSUES
into an (my) understanding
Code:
.........ON MY Forums,
3 of them.

Will point you to them.. when done...
Code:
SOON

thanks again.
As you can see this is the parts that is really not needed when you type please keep it to small text (Lower case) there is really no need for this as it makes it hard to read.

So please stop it. It takes us lots of time to read it and sometimes have to go over it 3 or 4 times to understand

Understanding ADD removals Left1212Understanding ADD removals Center11Understanding ADD removals Right112
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

TonnyKamper and io Re-search like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search July 20th 2023, 8:33 pm

Thanks APE but stay tOOn'd please.

Just to be clear TOS talks of content right, STYLE??
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 20th 2023, 10:24 pm

io Re-search wrote:Thanks APE but stay tOOn'd please.

Just to be clear TOS talks of content right, STYLE??
https://www.forumotion.com/terms-of-service

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape July 21st 2023, 1:23 am

TOS = terms of service (Rules you should have read before making a forum with us) TOS Rules You must stick to.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search July 21st 2023, 9:10 am

AH, 2 of my 3 support ' Freminies ' on the same page.

I do wonder though just how often, ALL support staff, come across users, who seemingly have not read the TOS before accepting its TOS'ssss.

Answer below?

AND~ since I had read it before agreeing to it and after the Doubt shown, just what part of a very, very controversial SAVING THE WORLD forum or any other missives from me suggested and now, after reading it for a 2nd time, if any of them could point or even copy & paste....The section, paragraph or sentence that goes beyond content to Style.

and please, No I am not taking any sort of P's. I DO wonder.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray July 21st 2023, 10:23 am

Style includes images which can be copyrighted. Also there are copyrights on our forums that can not be removed except for the ones you remove with certain packages.

We are getting off topic. Is your question/issue in the first post solved/answered?

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by io Re-search July 21st 2023, 1:50 pm

Hello SLG,

Sad answer is yes and no, but I have improved my understanding of the add issue, still aspects of it that I feel will need addressing .....BUT at some other point.

SO~ solved is best for this and thanks for the patience both yourself and APE have kindly extended my way.
io Re-search
io Re-search
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 July 21st 2023, 2:07 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Understanding ADD removals Screen51