The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent

4 posters

Go down

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Empty Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent

Post by feyrefiz November 28th 2023, 3:05 pm

Hello!
I need a forum to be taken offline and totally be deleted, since the whole members are absent for at least 10 years and also not in contact any more.
Unfortunately I got no way to get back into my old user account to provide any more details.

The concerning forum is:
https://chaoscrewnorth.forumieren.de/

Thanks for the help!
feyrefiz
feyrefiz

Language : German, English

Back to top Go down

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Empty Re: Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent

Post by Razor12345 November 28th 2023, 3:30 pm

Good afternoon!

Only the creator of the forum can delete the forum. If you are the founder of the forum but have forgotten your password, then you can reset it.
You can read more about this here: Password problems or Lost your Founder's Password

Once you have recovered the forum founder's account, you can delete the forum (AP - General - Forum Deletion).

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1462
Language : Ukr, Rus, Eng

Back to top Go down

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Empty Re: Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent

Post by feyrefiz November 28th 2023, 3:33 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, actually this administrator/founder thing is kind of an issue.
But I'll try the password recovery as a first step!
feyrefiz
feyrefiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 November 28th 2023, 3:38 pm

Is your request complete?
if your request is complete, please mark it as Solved.

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Scree530

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Screen51
Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by feyrefiz November 28th 2023, 3:39 pm

Frankly I can not say that, since I do not know if the password recovery works!
feyrefiz
feyrefiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor12345 November 28th 2023, 3:58 pm

It's just a reminder. If you have any further questions on this topic - you can ask them in this thread.

Razor12345
Razor12345
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 28th 2023, 5:41 pm

Hi @feyrefiz if you are not the owner then you will not get a new password from our team. You MUST be the owner of the forum for us to help with passwords.

Now if you are a admin you can put the forum on Forum under construction mode.

BUT this is only for up to 7 days at a time.

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Left1212Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Center11Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Right112
Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Ape_b110
Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19122
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by feyrefiz November 28th 2023, 5:59 pm

Ape wrote:Hi @feyrefiz if you are not the owner then you will not get a new password from our team. You MUST be the owner of the forum for us to help with passwords.

Now if you are a admin you can put the forum on Forum under construction mode.

BUT this is only for up to 7 days at a time.

Hi, that sounds reasonable but the problem is that I actually do not know if I was an admin or owner or whatsoever, so what can I co in that case?
Also I dont remember the email account which was associated with my user at the forum, spent a lot of time figuring it out but frankly i supopose the used email account doesnt even exists at this point anymore.
feyrefiz
feyrefiz

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 28th 2023, 10:54 pm

I can tell you that the username you gave in the PM is not the username of the founder account.

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51489
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 28th 2023, 11:21 pm

The owner of the forum is the one who made the forum in the first place.

Now if you are not the one who made the forum then we will not help you.
Now if the owner was away for 6 months and 1 day then you could ask to take over the forum.
BUT we will not give you the founders account if you are just going to delete the forum. We only give the founders account to some one who is willing to take the forum on and make a go of it.

Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Left1212Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Center11Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Right112
Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Ape_b110
Need to take a Forum Offline Since All Members including Adminis are absent Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by feyrefiz November 28th 2023, 11:26 pm

Alright! Marvelous! In that case I wantto take over the forum with this account Im using right now - since every member, including the founder, is absent for at least 10 years, so this shall work.
My old user in this forum is useless, since I dont have the email account corresponding to this anymore.
feyrefiz
feyrefiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 28th 2023, 11:29 pm

sadly if you can't log in to the forum we will not just hand it over to you.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by feyrefiz November 28th 2023, 11:35 pm

Ok so whats the plan now? Because I want this thing to go through due some personal matter. Shall I explain in a DM @Ape?
feyrefiz
feyrefiz

Ape likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 28th 2023, 11:36 pm

Please feel free to PM me.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 28th 2023, 11:51 pm

Your PM has been received with thanks.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 29th 2023, 12:29 am

As this is getting dealt with by PM there is no need to keep this open.

Topic closed and trashed.
Topic moved to the garbage.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Please note forums will not be deleted if you are not the owner of the forum and you cannot take over a forum just to delete it.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down